Wasn't sure if a thread had been started on this or not but I got this email today about MLB launching a new auction site and wanted to give everyone a heads up...I'm looking forward to seeing what the mobile version is like and also like the fact that they've finally added a zoom feature....here's the email I got...

Tigers Authentics
Detroit Tigers Authentics
Dear Jace,

Hi. I wanted to let you know that on Thursday, March 20th at 10am est MLB Auctions will be launching a new auction site. The look and feel will be similar to MLB Shop, but with an auction stamp! Below, are some highlighted new features:

-video can be included in each listing
-auction listings images will have zoom feature
-customers will have the option to post any listings directly to their social media accounts (Face Book, Twitter)
-MLB Auctions will have a mobile site and bidding will now be easier from your phone!
-After the initial launch some new auction functionality will be added, which will include "group buying" and "Bid or Buy."

All customers will be able to login to the auction site if they have a MLB.com user name created. All credit card information will have to be re-entered. NO data from the old site will be transferred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marc Himelstein | Director, Authentics | Detroit Tigers
2100 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201 | P: (313) 471-2064 | F: (313) 471-2297

Tigers TicketsDetroit Tigers WebsiteDetroit Tigers FacebookDetroit Tigers Twitter

Shop the Tigers Authentic Store
Tigers Home Page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join Our Mailing List
Forward email