Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: NEW MLB auctions

Hah, I was poking around the Milwaukee Brewers and all of their players none of the game used jerseys seemed to be over 50 bucks(yes I know the reserves weren't hit) all of a sudden the game issued Braun they started at 1,000.00

Quote Originally Posted by johnsontravis@ymail.com View Post
    I just checked and it took me 7minutes to get through the GU category. I'd have to think anything game used is in there...as that is what the category is called.

Also you are now rambling on about things with no relation to the topic at hand. This talk of jealousy and expertise has nothing to do with what I said.

The site is not that hard to navigate to where people can't find things in a timely manner.
    For me, it's not a matter of the site being hard to navigate, it's the fact that if it now takes 7 minutes to look for items that used to take me less than a minute to search for each day, I will end up wasting an hour of my time over the course of 10 days. In a month's time, I will end up wasting 3 hours, and it will total 36 hours in a year! That's a lot of valuable time being wasted, and I can no longer see myself checking the site on a daily basis with those numbers in mind.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

WORLD FOOTBALL LEAGUE UNIFORMS DESPERATELY WANTED!

Quote Originally Posted by xsentrixsupra View Post
    Hah, I was poking around the Milwaukee Brewers and all of their players none of the game used jerseys seemed to be over 50 bucks(yes I know the reserves weren't hit) all of a sudden the game issued Braun they started at 1,000.00
    I am shocked that his stuff goes for anything.

I can see it now. "Look son, I bought this jersey of my favorite player. Yes he was a cheater and a liar. Yes he tried to ruin a mans reputation. Yes he called racism when there was none. But he is my favorite player. Now be like your father and look up to these type of men"

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post

I can see it now. "Look son, I bought this jersey of my favorite player. Yes he was a cheater and a liar. Yes he tried to ruin a mans reputation. Yes he called racism when there was none. But he is my favorite player. Now be like your father and look up to these type of men"
    Hah, there wasn't any bids on his jersey. I am actually a Braun fan though. I think he handled things very poorly and is a dickbag, but I still think he'll have a decent season. I'm actually actively looking for Braun stuff as his stuff is worth basically nothing right now, but I think in time it'll go back up and it'll be a bad time to collect

Finally checked out the new site. It did feel like it took longer to see all the jerseys.. I really wish there was an option to list "all jerseys" or something.

Way too much Red Sox stuff too.. unless you're a fan of them.

The majority are like Braun, just don't get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by jbean023 View Post
    The majority are like Braun, just don't get caught.
    Is that your excuse?

Is that your excuse?
    Excuse for what?

Quote Originally Posted by slab0meat View Post
    Finally checked out the new site. It did feel like it took longer to see all the jerseys.. I really wish there was an option to list "all jerseys" or something.

Way too much Red Sox stuff too.. unless you're a fan of them.
    There is an option to list all jerseys. Once in a team site look at the bar at the top of the page and select categories which is a drop down window. You'll see options for whats available like baseballs, jerseys and game used.

Quote Originally Posted by jojac View Post
    There is an option to list all jerseys. Once in a team site look at the bar at the top of the page and select categories which is a drop down window. You'll see options for whats available like baseballs, jerseys and game used.

I never look at team-specific listings. I just went to game-used jerseys and went from there. Does that have an "all jerseys" option? I didn't see one.