Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

BMH: Adam Dunn Bat Orders/Signature Date

I was wondering if you could possibly post Adam Dunn bat records from the start of his ordering thru 2003 and then 2009-present. Also, do you have any idea when he went from block letter to his signature? Thanks!
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Re: BMH: Adam Dunn Bat Orders/Signature Date

BMH, I would also be interested in knowing this information if you're still hanging around the forum!

His first autograph bat was ordered on 4/15/2002.
    Brian Hillerich

Quote Originally Posted by BMH View Post
    His first autograph bat was ordered on 4/15/2002.
    Thanks for the info, Brian! Did Dunn order more block letter bats after he started ordering signature bats on 4/15/02? It never occurred to me to ask but can players go back to the block letter style whenever they wish?

Also, I'd love to see the bat records for Dunn from 2003 and earlier, if possible. Thanks again.

Brian, I thought I might ask to see Adam Dunn's LVS order records from 2009 through the end of his last order. We greatly appreciate all the help you provide to this forum!

Figured I'd bump this thread one last time in hopes that Brian sees it and is able to provide Dunn's order records from 2009 through his last order (I'm guessing that was in 2012?). I should have inquired in person when I visited the museum and toured the factory last summer.

I would love to answer but I don't know if I can or not. I have to wait until all the details are hashed out. The order records are no longer ours, hell either are the autographs or model numbers, though I do get to keep all my designs...which makes no sense.
    Brian Hillerich

I would love to answer but I don't know if I can or not. I have to wait until all the details are hashed out. The order records are no longer ours, hell either are the autographs or model numbers, though I do get to keep all my designs...which makes no sense.
    No worries. If/when all of the details are figured out I'll still be around the forum. Best of luck with the transition!

Brian, great to see you posting again on the forums! If you are now able to answer my question from a couple years back I'd still love to know. If not, no worries!