Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Can't wait til Christmas!!!!

Kyle -Congratulations. How to display it? By the way I was at that game behind the Braves dugout. They changed the bases every three innings. One pitch sequence had Piazza throwing back to Glavine,Glavine pitching to Andruw Jones when he fouled it off to a woman to my left. I told her to write down and remember that three HOF'ers just played with that ball.
    Robert

Enjoy those great gifts! I'm emailing this thread to my sister so she has a whole year to save up!

-David

too bad he doesn't have his batting helmet in this picture....this is the only getty image picture I could find from the 1994 allstar game

Hi Kyle --

Here's a link to a Griffey Jr HR Derby pic from 1994 AS Game (see next to last item on Picture Menu at bottom). Not detailed, but maybe you can enlarge it more and enhance it some...Good Luck

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...859-1%26sa%3DN

Mike

Good to see people trying to help this kid out but Mike that picture shows him just wearing a regular hat.....and the quest goes on
    jon

Congrats on the great Christmas presents - your best gift is that you have a terrific brother who obviously cares about making you happy!
    I have an older base, the base stolen by Jerry Remy in 1975, which was the Angels record setting 200th stolen base of the year. The metal post is actually welded onto the bottom of the base, and I think having the post makes it easier to display the base -- it allows the base to be propped up on its own -- kind of like a counter advertising display with an easel back.

Thanks Everyone! I couldn't find any pictures yet but I did find this website that sells All Star Game videos including the 1994 one for $12 a piece. I think their bootleg but who cares, they're still really hard to find. btw-Here's the site incase anybody else needs some All Star Game videos:

http://store.rarelivedvd.com/baallstgadv.html

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post
    Kyle -Congratulations. How to display it?

I have them displayed at the bottom in the case that I made (next to the jersey & bats in the pic below). I'm officially out of room though now and I gotta make another case.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Jon ---

I guess my Christmas list should have included a computer class on how to enlarge / enhance web images, or at least a really big magnifying glass.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by jon_8_us View Post
    and the quest goes on
    jon

The quest ends!! I ordered a '94 All Star Game DVD and I just got it in the mail yesterday. I got some amazing screen-shots from the video of Griffey wearing the helmet:
    Attached Images Attached Images