Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Can't wait til Christmas!!!!

My brother told me the other day that he bought me 2 things for Christmas that will make me go nuts! And he also told me that it's a different piece of equipment then what I have now. So today, a HUGE heavy box came in mail addressed to my brother and he told me last night the it was supposed to arrive today. I look at who it's from and it says STEINER SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine what he got me. Is anybody else expecting game used for Christmas? My brother is the only person in my family who knows a little about it and knows where to get it.

Re: Can't wait til Christmas!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    My brother told me the other day that he bought me 2 things for Christmas that will make me go nuts! And he also told me that it's a different piece of equipment then what I have now. So today, a HUGE heavy box came in mail addressed to my brother and he told me last night the it was supposed to arrive today. I look at who it's from and it says STEINER SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine what he got me. Is anybody else expecting game used for Christmas? My brother is the only person in my family who knows a little about it and knows where to get it.
    Hi Kyle,

Maybe your brother got you the best gift ever, A-Rod from the 2006 playoffs? I've heard from some of the Yankee fans on here that he's been missing since around October 4th...and hasn't been seen since so he could be your Christmas present.

An okay gift if you ask me...really expensive...but only useful from April through September.

Other Yankees sold separately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Byington
    Hall of Fame Bats
    tim@hofbats.com

That's awesome! No one in my family knows anything about buying a game used item. ( nor would be able to afford a GU item!)

Kyle how big is this box?

Maybe we can all help you guess what it is.

I like Tim's guess. Since Arod couldn't hit himself out of a brown paper bag in October this large box will probably keep him from coming out till you open it on Christmas morning

-David

The box is about 1 foot tall and 2 feet wide. It's not THAT big but it sure is bigger than what regular equipment would be in. My guess is that it's a base. It sure would be cool though to get A-Rod for Christmas, I'd send him to the Braves right away since the Braves GM doesn't like good players anymore and he just wants to trade them all away

Smart money says its a base complete with metal post. They are impressive to look at, but with the post seem very difficult to display
    pjb

Quote Originally Posted by pjbmd View Post
    Smart money says its a base complete with metal post. They are impressive to look at, but with the post seem very difficult to display
    pjb
    Are the metal posts in bases removeable?

That would be an awesome present!!! You have to let us know what it is. Keep us posted.

Chris

I think it's an authentic replica of the Mets' 2006 World Series trophy....wait a second....nevermind.
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

Kyle,

We will anxiously await your Dec 26th post letting us all know what you got!

Enjoy, what ever it will be.

-David

Quote Originally Posted by metsbats View Post
    Kyle,

We will anxiously await your Dec 26th post letting us all know what you got!

Enjoy, what ever it will be.

-David
    Thanks. My brother is currently at work and the package is just sitting in the hallway right now and I just wanna open it so badly and close it back up!