Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who to contact to get MLB Authentication corrected?

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    Anyway someone can get a hologram entered into the system for me. I have a Yankee lineup card from 2010 and it's not even in the system. During that game A-rod hit his 590 homerun and 20th grand slam.
    Yanks -

What I was told today, is that as long as the Hologram is in the database, and I can show proof (pics, video, box scores, etc) they can be corrected.

I'm not sure what they do if the Holo isn't even in the system. Maybe ask for a pic of the Holo and a pic of the Item?

- Smitty

Getting something changed in the system doesn't necessarily have to be a secret. I got an error corrected by using authentication@website.mlb.com. Why some people act like it takes an inside source to get things fixed is beyond me.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Getting something changed in the system doesn't necessarily have to be a secret. I got an error corrected by using authentication@website.mlb.com. Why some people act like it takes an inside source to get things fixed is beyond me.

Because it is very simple - that generic email is ALWAYS flooded with redundant. And they have newbies scanning the inbox and sometimes if you have a good one, he/she will actually do some leg work. If not, you can just sit there and wait for grass to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    Because it is very simple - that generic email is ALWAYS flooded with redundant. And they have newbies scanning the inbox and sometimes if you have a good one, he/she will actually do some leg work. If not, you can just sit there and wait for grass to grow.
    EXACTLY.

I have submitted the Arenado Hat - with pics (photo match) - TWICE and ddin't even get a response if it was even being worked.

The info is still incorrect in the database...

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    Roady -

I don't know if it's secret or not, but I know different people on here have made contacts with different people with MLB Authentications.

I will say that I don't believe it's my place to name any names since I haven't even made contact with the person I was told about yet.

I hope that makes sense.

- Smitty
    It does make sense and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Relax, it was a joke....