Beware solicitation by GU forgers, for helmets, jerseys etc..Any shared experiences?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • War Helmets
    • Feb 2014

Re: Beware solicitation by GU forgers, for helmets, jerseys etc..Any shared experiences?

Not even close to Atlanta,north Alabama.I live in Birmingham & just visit.I'm not much of a drinker anymore. He took a shot at me & I am going to make a counter attack.After reading some of his posts,steelcurtain58 is the biggest doushebag on this forum.There I said it & it is true.Dude needs some humbling for real & I don't care what anybody says.He basically called me a solicitor & a fakes forger & then created this damn thread.You would be pissed if he did that to you as well.If I have to go,no worries

Comment

• Roady
      • Jun 2012

Re: Beware solicitation by GU forgers, for helmets, jerseys etc..Any shared experiences?

Comment

• Phil316
        • May 2013

The problem with alot of members on this forum is a shoot first mentality. I mean we are all guilty of it. War Helmets i am sure if you contact a moderator they will either delete the thread or lock it. There is no point to carry on all the bickering.

Comment

• Roady
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Phil316
          The problem with alot of members on this forum is a shoot first mentality. I mean we are all guilty of it. War Helmets i am sure if you contact a moderator they will either delete the thread or lock it. There is no point to carry on all the bickering.
          I believe that is what he wants.

Comment

• bgakladd
            • Dec 2007

I agree with Phil.

Comment

• Phil316
              • May 2013

Originally posted by Roady
              I believe that is what he wants.
              So he should as it is full of circumstantial evidence. No proof of anything to be honest.

Just ah thread full of assumptions and paranoia in my opinion

Comment

• War Helmets
                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Roady
                Roady you are such a crony.What have I done to you?Did richie put $5K in your paypal account.Oh well life goes on ROLL TIDE

Comment

• Roady
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by War Helmets
                  Roady you are such a crony.What have I done to you?Did richie put $5K in your paypal account.Oh well life goes on ROLL TIDE
                  I just always wanted to use that picture.

Comment

• Roady
                    • Jun 2012

Is this what you are trying to say Phil316?

Comment

• Phil316
                      • May 2013

Yeas sir.

Comment

Working...