Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Special Sunday 4/6 Goldin Auctions contest...

Chris is on a plane heading to KC...so there is not going to be an email on this most likely

starting NOW, the second this is posted....(5:10pm eastern)

..the 100th bid from this moment will get $100 off anything purchased in the present auction

...the 250th bid from this moment will receive $250 off anything won in this auction

...If we manage to get 500 bids, before I announce 'contest closed' whichever GUU member posts the 500th bid will receive $500 off their invoice in this auction

prizes do NOT carry over until next auction.
    I will leave open until at least 11pm eastern or as late as I can and will post when closed.

IF A GUU MEMBER IS NOT the bidder, whichever GUU member is closest gets it. I will announce all winners.

GOOD LUCK

http://goldinauctions.com/catalog.aspx

Re: Special Sunday 4/6 Goldin Auctions contest...

My GUU and Goldin emails weren't the same, so I adjusted the one here to match. Also, I got an email, so Chris was able to get it out.

Quote Originally Posted by KGoldin View Post
    Chris is on a plane heading to KC...so there is not going to be an email on this most likely

starting NOW, the second this is posted....(5:10pm eastern)

..the 100th bid from this moment will get $100 off anything purchased in the present auction

...the 250th bid from this moment will receive $250 off anything won in this auction

...If we manage to get 500 bids, before I announce 'contest closed' whichever GUU member posts the 500th bid will receive $500 off their invoice in this auction

prizes do NOT carry over until next auction.
    I will leave open until at least 11pm eastern or as late as I can and will post when closed.

IF A GUU MEMBER IS NOT the bidder, whichever GUU member is closest gets it. I will announce all winners.

GOOD LUCK

http://goldinauctions.com/catalog.aspx

Re: Special Sunday 4/6 Goldin Auctions contest...

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    My GUU and Goldin emails weren't the same, so I adjusted the one here to match. Also, I got an email, so Chris was able to get it out.
    We sent that out
    It didn't come from GUu
    Chris is still on that plane.....