How Many Set 1 Jerseys Do Teams Make? 3 2006 Set 1 Pedro Martinez Jerseys Up Right Now.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KGoldin
    • Sep 2012

Re: How Many Set 1 Jerseys Do Teams Make? 3 2006 Set 1 Pedro Martinez Jerseys Up Right Now.

The pedro jersey has been pulled.
    Regardless of a team letter, and proper tagging (which is has both) I don't want to be selling it if so many Mets collectors have an issue with it.

Comment

• emann
      • Nov 2008

Re: How Many Set 1 Jerseys Do Teams Make? 3 2006 Set 1 Pedro Martinez Jerseys Up Right Now.

Originally posted by KGoldin
      The pedro jersey has been pulled.
      Regardless of a team letter, and proper tagging (which is has both) I don't want to be selling it if so many Mets collectors have an issue with it.
      +1 for Ken.

Comment

• TNTtoys
        • Aug 2006

Guys,

Please don't read too deeply into the team letter. The Mets deliberately do not state "GAME USED" on these letters when they don't know the history behind the jersey.

As at least one of you alluded to this, I just the ebay auction to see the Kruk jersey but I do not see the team letter there. I can definitely say with confidence that the Mets are the source of the jersey, as Kruk has done several bulk buys from them.

What I take from a team letter is provenance. You establish the history of the jersey. If the letter comes from the Mets, you know that it is a true jersey that was manufactured for the club. BUT unless it actually states "GAME USED," you cannot make that assumption. Everything sourced from the club (especially team issued jerseys and extras) can have a team letter.

Nick
        Looking for ...
        Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
        Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
        Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...