Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Smile Cubs #42 gamers alredy available.

At the Cubs Game Used booth earlier today, I noticed that the Cubs already had the 2014 Game 2 Jackie Robinson tribute jersey for sale. I'm not sure of prices, but I'll check fro anyone who is interested.

Dave Miedema

Re: Cubs #42 gamers alredy available.

I would love to hear a range on prices. Probably out of my grasp but curious.

Thanks Dave

The ones listed on mlb auctions will start at $200-$685 or Grimm to Castro/Rizzo.

did u see any home pinstripe cubs game jersey with 100th anniv patch size 42 or 44 and if so how much ?
    let me know
    thanks

ridiculous prices if you ask me. i hate to see the prices for the throwbacks.

I guess it depends on the teams, but those prices don't seem ridiculous. Especially for a one of a kind jersey like a Jackie Robinson Day jersey. And I say one of a kind because that is the only unique jersey those players wear all season long. With all the other regular season jerseys out there and multiple sets, I could see why the price and demand might be higher for these jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by beachpetrol View Post
    I guess it depends on the teams, but those prices don't seem ridiculous. Especially for a one of a kind jersey like a Jackie Robinson Day jersey. And I say one of a kind because that is the only unique jersey those players wear all season long. With all the other regular season jerseys out there and multiple sets, I could see why the price and demand might be higher for these jerseys.
    actually most teams will wear the camo ones twice this year and there will be special stars & stripes jerseys, not sure if that's for all teams though, but I assume it is.
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by lengthwise1 View Post
    actually most teams will wear the camo ones twice this year and there will be special stars & stripes jerseys, not sure if that's for all teams though, but I assume it is.
    Plus the Cubs willing be wearing like 10 throwbacks this year.

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    At the Cubs Game Used booth earlier today, I noticed that the Cubs already had the 2014 Game 2 Jackie Robinson tribute jersey for sale. I'm not sure of prices, but I'll check fro anyone who is interested.

Dave Miedema
    The A's had a bunch of JR day jerseys for sale in their GU booth yesterday(sat) They were priced form 125 for coaches and bench players to 600 for starters. A good amount of them had dirt on them.

Banned

what do you mean by booth at the stadium? do you have a gu contact for the A's?