Hey guys just wanted to see how you all feel about this topic. I realize it may seem a bit petty but it's happened to me on enough occasions that it irks me.

Whenever someone emails me about a game used item, be it to ask about buying it, wanting to know more info, etc. I always answer the email and do my best provide the best information. What irks me, is that at times once you answer that first email most folks never reply back even with a simple thank you. The most upsetting part is that most often times the initial email is the emailer asking for something. To me it's just a simple notion of common courtesy, if you ask for something of someone have the decency to thank them after you have received your response.

Am I wrong in expecting a follow up response after I have provide a reply to an email? (Which most often is in response to someone contacting me and asking me about an item)

Lastly this post is not directed at anyone in particular as I have had the scenario happen to me on several occasions... But if the shoe fits, run a marathon in it