Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up Re: Anybody know where to get authentic lettering done on Cardinal jerseys?

Hi,

I ordered a lettering kit for my son's Red Sox BP jersey from authenticlettering.com back in the fall. They sent me the wrong kit...they sent numbers for the Sox alternate jersey and letters which aren't even on the alternate jersey. On their hand-written receipt it even states "kit for Red Sox BP".
    They refused to answer any of my e-mails and anytime I tried to call them , the phone was always busy. I'll never deal with these guys again!

Good Luck. I just hope they send you the right kit.

Mike

Re: Anybody know where to get authentic lettering done on Cardinal jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by mlrtme17 View Post
    Thanks for all the help everyone! I found www.authenticlettering.com and ordered some lettering from them. I know a couple of guys that are in the embroidery business, so they should be able to stitch it on for me. I'll let everyone know how their lettering comes out. Again, thanks for all the ideas!

Ryan
    This company has come up on the forum before, and I chose to stay away from recommending them due to the mixed reviews they generated. My experience with them has been very good, although the turnaround couldn't be any slower. Bernard is very pleasant to deal with - he's obviously been in the business for many many years, and is always filled with stories & anecdotes when I call. He's customized about 6 jerseys for me, all absolutely perfect. The only problems I have had have been the length of time I had to wait. Sometimes 3 months. Otherwise, the work is top notch, to spec, and if you do not have a deadline, you probably won't go wrong with him.

Re: Anybody know where to get authentic lettering done on Cardinal jerseys?

TNT,

I'm sure you're right. The #'s and letters he sent were great...if it was for the right jersey. He sent me the wrong ones!
    The problem is that he hasn't responded to a single e-mail of the several I have sent him. Customer service doesn't seem to be a priority...My credit card was though! I will never deal with him again.

Mike