Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

My trip to Yankee Stadium 5/1/2014 LOADS OF PICS !!!!

So My buddy Mike calls me and tells me he has scored passes from Yankees/Steiner to be on the field for batting practice . Me being the Mets fan that I am , I was thinking about it but was like What the heck!

When I get there ..... All I see is this :

The Entrance to Yankee Stadium !!!!

My heart started to pump a little when I received this :

After getting the pass , The rep walked us thru the underlings of Yankee Stadium , I can tell you this, I was taking it all in .

My eyes just grew wider as we stepped foot on the field of Yankee Stadium .

This caught my eye

Ichiro chatting with an old friend

I look to my left and I see this :

I yell over to Cano in Spanish and he looked right at me. I explained that we have a mutual friend and he had a grin on his face when I mentioned his name. We spoke for a while and he even took a picture with me and signed my baseball.

I seen Felix Hernandez and asked him in Spanish if he wasn't busy if he could sign for me . End Result :

Right when I think things couldn't get any better , over walks Reggie Jackson !!!! He asks us how are we doing and offers to sign for us !!! Of course I didn't say no !!!!

I was already on cloud 9 when I asked my friend to take a picture of me :

I didn't even notice that Jeter photobombed me !!!! I realized that after I turned around !

I then took these pics

Jeter smiled and said " I hope you got my good side " and walked over and started to sign for me and the other 3 ppl I was with !!!

I got this pic off of the Yes Network Facebook page . That is Jeter shaking my hand after he signed for me !!!!

Jackpot !!!! :flex:

Here are the balls I got signed ... I am very happy !!!! I could care less about the sidepanel !!!

All in all , I had an amazing time and made memories that will last a lifetime !!!

Re: My trip to Yankee Stadium 5/1/2014 LOADS OF PICS !!!!

Great photos and thanks for sharing! I still find the only signing the side panel a bit ridiculous.

Nice photos! I think that's Ichiro's interpreter.

I would have gone too despite being a Mets fan too!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Great Pics! As a Yankee fan, always enjoy seeing stuff like this. Thanks for sharing!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Looks like a great day, thanks for sharing and posting all the photos too...

Ben

Very cool story and pictures.

Felix for me has always been friendly and willing to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    Great photos and thanks for sharing! I still find the only signing the side panel a bit ridiculous.
    It is a minor agreement that he has with Steiner. If you want sweetpot, it will have to go through them or unless Jeter forgot about it.

But on the other hand, I have seen in person, Jeter signed on sweetspot - for little girls or toddler.

As for the OP - your friend paid a pretty penny for it. And if he did get it for FREE, he ALREADY paid a pretty penny.

Next time - if there is a next time, wore a gamer or have a game used baseball -- it will make the trip even better!

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    It is a minor agreement that he has with Steiner. If you want sweetpot, it will have to go through them or unless Jeter forgot about it.
    I knew exactly why he didn't sweet spot the sig and I still feel its a bit absurd.

What I don't get is, why do passes like those say no autographs? Makes no sense. If a player is willing to sign, why shouldn't they be allowed? Obviously the Yanks didn't enforce the rule..