Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Miami marlins game used contact?

As mentioned, Ryan is an absolute joy to work with. He was actually kind enough to show me his office when I picked up my Stanton opening day jersey earlier this season. Some many awesome items!

Now to address the selling of items outright to fans. There are two primary departments that handle the selling of items within the Marlins organization: the team retail store, which is managed through Ryan, and the community foundation. The retail store will sell items outright but the prices can be steep especially for the couple of superstars on the team. A game used Stanton or Fernandez jersey will run you no less than $4000 at the moment if bought direct from the team store. Any of which are not sold through the store and reach the online auction will likely command a similar price as well. (Check past auctions of Fernandez jerseys from last season and his opening day jersey from this season.) A Stanton game used jersey has yet to ever reach the online auction but I expect it would also command a significant premium.

The community foundation will not sell direct and any items from them must be purchased through the online auction which they run every two weeks. Items from the foundation are often times more cost effective but are also more limited especially now that the team store is pulling and selling more items than in previous years. The only way to buy items direct from the foundation is the blow out sale in September. At the blow out sale some great deals can be had but once again the item selection is limited.

Hope this helps!

Well, there seems to be a Stanton bat currently on mlb auctions. Let the games begin!

http://auctions.mlb.com/iSynApp/auct...ctionId=169130

Quote Originally Posted by carbonrosa View Post
    Well, there seems to be a Stanton bat currently on mlb auctions. Let the games begin!

http://auctions.mlb.com/iSynApp/auct...ctionId=169130
    Out of curiosity, have you read any of this thread yet?

Thanks for the help Rich! Got my stanton on the way. I owe ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan1993 View Post
    As mentioned, Ryan is an absolute joy to work with.
    Agreed - I just worked with Ryan to pick up a 2014 Stanton bat. It wasn't cheap but it was tagged with an MLB COA and I was able to photo match it to a HR game.

He was great to work with, and was quick to help.
    WTB -
    Rob Gronkowski GU / GI jerseys
    Patriots GU / GI red throwback or silver jerseys
    Jose Canseco A's GU jersey

Does ryan still work the game used stuff? Haven't heard back in a month and noticed his email is no longer in marlin game used auctions items.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    Does ryan still work the game used stuff? Haven't heard back in a month and noticed his email is no longer in marlin game used auctions items.
    His email is RyMeyer@marlins.com

The last time I spoke with Ryan through emails was in April to thank him for my Bryce Harper RBI triple baseball.

The Marlins have two auctions. One is ran by the charity and the other is the store.

Quote Originally Posted by carbonrosa View Post
    His email is RyMeyer@marlins.com

The last time I spoke with Ryan through emails was in April to thank him for my Bryce Harper RBI triple baseball.
    Last time I heard from Ryan was end of May. I'm pretty sure he must be really busy with it being mid-season.