Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Wanted: McGwire game used jersey

Hello Forum members:

Just wondering if anyone out there is selling Mark McGwire game used jerseys. I'm looking for Oakland A's jerseys, mainly 1992 or 1997, and or batting practice jerseys or cage jackets. If anyone has one they are willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Aaron
    SunDevil2126628@aol.com

Re: Wanted: McGwire game used jersey

Aaron:

Greyflannel has a A's Mcgwire jersey for sale... Think it was a 1992.. $3,750.00
    Here is the link..

http://greyflannel.com/main.php

Gary

Re: Wanted: McGwire game used jersey

that gfc mcgwire is a bit of a curiosity. the russell tagging is from 1993-1995.

it's not a 1992 because it's got a 2-color nob which the A's first began using in 1993.

it's not a 1993 because it has the "elephant on ball" patch and in 1993 the A's didn't using that patch, instead opting to use the "elephant with crossed bats" patch.

it's not a 1994 because it lacks the 125 patch and the "elephant with crossed bats" patch and also because it has the "elephant on ball" patch which wasn't used in 1994.

in 1995, the A's wore the WAH memorial patch for walter haas who passed away on september 20, 1995. perhaps this jersey was obtained prior to them using the patch.

it could be a 1996 but in 1996, russell was using a different variation of the tag seen in the gfc mcgwire.

whatever this jersey is, would you pay $3750 for a jersey with tags this crisp?:

i've seen more wear on the retail jerseys hanging at footlocker.

rudy.

Smile Re: Wanted: McGwire game used jersey

i have a mcgwire i might part with if interested email me at mcfresonke@hotmail.com