Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game Used Jersey LOA

Is there an authenication company that will authencate game used jersey's ????

Thanks in advance..

Re: Game Used Jersey LOA

Banned

All LOA's has worth as much as the paper its printed on,,, do your own research and save your money

If you're keeping it for yourself I agree with saving the money and doing the research. However, some people won't buy without an authentication company putting their approval on it.

I know MeiGray does for hockey sweaters. They sell NFL and NBA jerseys as well but I'm not aware if they offer services for those jerseys.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    If you're keeping it for yourself I agree with saving the money and doing the research. However, some people won't buy without an authentication company putting their approval on it.
    I third this...if you're keeping it, and you know it's good, why spend the money to have it authenticated? It's like the people who go get an autograph of x player at a game THEN pay JSA or whoever to authenticate it and then put it in their personal collection. If YOU know it's real and YOU are keeping it, I guess I don't understand because that adds up, and I know if I did with all my Titans jerseys, let's say their "authentication fee" is $30 (probably lowballing but for intents and purposes...or as we say in the south, "intensive purposes"), I have 110 Titans gamers, and at $30 a pop to authenticate, that's $3,300.00.

Now would you rather have all of those jerseys authenticated or more jerseys? Me personally, I do the research on jerseys I don't get directly from players/the team, so I'd vote for more jerseys.

Thanks guys, appreciate your help, and I agree on doing your own foot work.. My problem is that I don't have a lot of knowledge re: tagging etc. on MLB game used jersey's.. I have several, but most I receive with team letters etc....I want to get some facts on a 1999 St. Louis Cardinals Jersey, and need some resources on tagging, or anything to help me verify the authenticity it..

Gary

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 4cuda9er View Post
    Thanks guys, appreciate your help, and I agree on doing your own foot work.. My problem is that I don't have a lot of knowledge re: tagging etc. on MLB game used jersey's.. I have several, but most I receive with team letters etc....I want to get some facts on a 1999 St. Louis Cardinals Jersey, and need some resources on tagging, or anything to help me verify the authenticity it..

Gary
    Try hitting up Dave M. I believe he's above and beyond any third party "opinionator" out there. He offers genuine knowledge NOT opinion.
    -Harvey

I concur. Dave Miedema's knowledge base is incredible on jerseys. I don't trust any of the 3rd party Authenticators to give me the answers I need. Go with Dave.

Thanks again for your input...It would be great if Dave could give his opinion on this jersey....Not sure how to contact him, but hopefully he will read this post...Dave, if you see this post I would very much appreciate if you could give your opinions on the attached jersey...

Gary
    Attached Images Attached Images