Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How many alumni of your college are in MLB?

lol SHAQ I forgot about that I think he got his MBA, being in the military at the time, it was hard enough trying to go to a brick and mortar school regularly, but as corny as it was, attending an on-line UOP degree was pretty much my only choice. would have loved to go to a "real college" lol
    Ebay seller: mancaveauctions

Collecting Marlins Game Used jerseys, Jeff Conine,
    250 HR / 250 SB Club Members.

Quote Originally Posted by mook03005 View Post
    lol SHAQ I forgot about that I think he got his MBA, being in the military at the time, it was hard enough trying to go to a brick and mortar school regularly, but as corny as it was, attending an on-line UOP degree was pretty much my only choice. would have loved to go to a "real college" lol

Larry Fitzgerald is also a University of Phoenix alumni, although he actually attended their campus in Phoenix........but still counts!

Not to get wildly off topic, but I've done both and my style of learning online is the way to go. It is so much more convenient than having to go to scheduled classes at a scheduled location..........if I want to do group lectures while in my boxers sitting on the couch, then damnit I will!

Quote Originally Posted by mook03005 View Post

Oh and I forgot to mention, thank you for your service!

Josh
    Hey thanks man. .
    Ebay seller: mancaveauctions

Collecting Marlins Game Used jerseys, Jeff Conine,
    250 HR / 250 SB Club Members.