Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Pink items surfacing!!!!

I just checked out some of the bats on the MLB.com auctions. It looks like only the LVS bats have the ribbon, the Yoenis Cespedes Victucs bat & the Ryan Kalish Chandler bats don't have them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post
    I just checked out some of the bats on the MLB.com auctions. It looks like only the LVS bats have the ribbon, the Yoenis Cespedes Victucs bat & the Ryan Kalish Chandler bats don't have them.
    I believe Louisville has the rights to use the MLB logo/ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post
    My Kolten Wong bat doesn't have the ribbon, but he was with Memphis at that time. Also the pics that I saw of Kolten with the Redbirds didn't have the ribbon either.
    Does your bat say Mother's Day 20XX on it, though? I'm really perplexed on the entire thing, since the COA doesn't mention Mother's Day, and the bat looks absolutely pounded for being only used for Mother's Day.

I was looking at the items, and I saw two Martin Prado pink bats. He always puts a whole bunch of pine tar on his bats. There is not a hint of pine tar that I can see. I'm wondering if he actually used them in the game? Wonder what's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    Does your bat say Mother's Day 20XX on it, though? I'm really perplexed on the entire thing, since the COA doesn't mention Mother's Day, and the bat looks absolutely pounded for being only used for Mother's Day.
    My bat has 2014 engraved on it. Perhaps the bat that you were looking at could have been from a previous year & used for batting practice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]