Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pink items surfacing!!!!

Mlb.com has more pink items including bats, clears, etc! I hope there is more to come!!!!

Re: Pink items surfacing!!!!

I noticed that last night as well and thought it odd they weren't waiting for a big Mother's Day auction as in years past. Unless MLB is not going to do the usual big Mother's Day auction. Or maybe teams were only required to make a certain amount of items available for an auction and could list the rest as they wanted to.

Do these items usually go for a premium? Not really sure how much is "too much" for an item because i want it alllllll

Quote Originally Posted by MercyMe78 View Post
    Do these items usually go for a premium? Not really sure how much is "too much" for an item because i want it alllllll
    They go for a premium and resale value is usually not good at all.

But they don't usually hit the second market so if you want something now is the time .

Quote Originally Posted by tbone90 View Post
    I noticed that last night as well and thought it odd they weren't waiting for a big Mother's Day auction as in years past. Unless MLB is not going to do the usual big Mother's Day auction. Or maybe teams were only required to make a certain amount of items available for an auction and could list the rest as they wanted to.
    Teams don't get any pink items donated to a player by a company. It is all sent to MLB to be sold for charity. I am sure more items will be listed as some notable items are missing

Picked up Todd Frazier's Mother's Day jersey from the Cincinnati Reds. Todd was 1-4 in the game with a Solo HR. It should be here soon.

I know the Reds had an auction with Mother's Day items already and a 2nd set is up now.

Some new items were added and have same end date of original items.

I'm looking for more bats! Hopefully more come soon!

Is it true that only MLB bats are stamped with the Susan Komen ribbon? I ask, because someone sold a "Mother's Day" game used bat on eBay that doesn't have the ribbon. The seller is claiming that the bat is a minor league bat, so it wouldn't have that. However, he also said the bat is a "pro-preferred" model, which I thought were retail model bats.

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    Is it true that only MLB bats are stamped with the Susan Komen ribbon? I ask, because someone sold a "Mother's Day" game used bat on eBay that doesn't have the ribbon. The seller is claiming that the bat is a minor league bat, so it wouldn't have that. However, he also said the bat is a "pro-preferred" model, which I thought were retail model bats.
    My Kolten Wong bat doesn't have the ribbon, but he was with Memphis at that time. Also the pics that I saw of Kolten with the Redbirds didn't have the ribbon either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]