Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Re: June 2014 "Pick-Ups" Thread

Redcar23
    Amazing jerseys! Love the Tavares Olympic jersey.

Hey PAC. You seem pretty angry. Sorry about whatever went wrong in your day. But no, the Jeter isn't bad. I know where it comes from and it is legit. I have team signed balls from the 93 Hornets and it is the same signature. Try taking a few deep breaths now and then. it'll lower your blood pressure and make it easier for those around you to enjoy whatever your good points might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabresfreak View Post
    Redcar23
    Amazing jerseys! Love the Tavares Olympic jersey.
    Thanks man! I think that is my new favorite now.

Technically a June pick up!

Game used Orlando "El Duque" Hernandez glove.

Amazing use!!!!!!!!!

Pablo
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Banned

Talking Re: June 2014 "Pick-Ups" Thread

Forgot to add this to the thread last weekend, but I got in a 2012 White Sox home gamer of bullpen coach Juan Nieves (now the Boston pitching coach).

Dave Miedema

On our yearly trip to Florida I got to take my baby girl (14 months) to her first game at Tropicana Field to see our hometown Astros take on my other favorite team the Rays (going to let her decide which team she likes the best to root for so my wife wont think I've influenced her haha). And as always we showed up early to check things out, because let's face it, even though nobody shows up to the Trop the atmosphere is still way more livelier than Minute Maid is before a game. So after showing my wife around a while we walked up behind the center field fence to watch some of the 'Stros take batting practice...after striking up a conversation with one of the Houston coaches he didn't want to let my daughter walk away empty handed so he tossed a ball to her and she absolutely lit up with joy! It was a great thing to see that these guys still take time to strike up a conversation with the fans and it kick started another great visit to the Trop.

It also worked out well for me because I always grab some sort of game used item from every game that I've taken her too and that I'll ever take her too, to start building our own wall of game used items we collect together (going to have to double up soon because baby number 2 is on the way!). but again it worked out well for me because I had contacted the Rays and pre-purchased that night's line up card from the Rays dugout, but never got to go home with it because that night was David Price's 1,000th career strikeout and he kept the line up card and several of his strikeout balls that were collected that night, so again a big thanks to the Astros coaches who took the time to come talk to a little girl and left her with a BIG smile on her face

..my baby girl, Calie, and my wife Ashley with her souvenir
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Always on the lookout for Evan Longoria GU items
    txacerj23@aol.com