Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Champonship season game used question.

When a team reaches the championships and you have the opportunity to purchase, would you prefer an item from the regular season that can be photo matched, has a photo of the player using the item in a local newspaper/magazine or would you prefer to get the championship related item that is not easily photo-matched (due to the player using brand new equipment for the series) the player isn't shown that much in media images, and the team ends up losing the series?

Re: Champonship season game used question.

Assuming both are the same item,no real significance, and same player it really depends on the team.

As Brewers world series item is a lot different than a Cardinals word series item.

I would rather have Larry Walker things from the WS the Cards lost than from the regular season of that year. However, I'd prefer Expos Walker stuff to even the WS stuff, so it really depends on context.

I would rather have the playoff items. I would love to be able to add a 2005 World Series Sox item to my collection.

For me I wouldn't want something from a post season necessarily that my team lost in. I refuse to look at anything from the Niners Super Bowl loss 2 years ago.......so I mean I would buy something from the post season last year, but it wouldn't add anything for me being from the post season.