Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stanley Cup Final jerseys?

Does anyone know if the jerseys will be sold or auctioned this year? Pretty good matchup with the Kings and Rangers.

Re: Stanley Cup Final jerseys?

Doesn't the NHL, like the NBA use Meigray for all their stuff? You can contact them and see if they will be getting any of them, especially if there is a particular player you are looking for.

PS - Go Kings go!

Quote Originally Posted by xsentrixsupra View Post
    Doesn't the NHL, like the NBA use Meigray for all their stuff? You can contact them and see if they will be getting any of them, especially if there is a particular player you are looking for.

PS - Go Kings go!
    Thanks xsentrixsupra. I'll check with MeiGray. I think the Kings will win this as well and would like to get one of their jerseys.

Meigray will be selling Kings jerseys. If you're interested in something I'd call them asap to see about preordering. I'm guessing Steiner will be selling the Rangers Finals jerseys since they have been selling their jerseys for the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by costas View Post
    Thanks xsentrixsupra. I'll check with MeiGray. I think the Kings will win this as well and would like to get one of their jerseys.
    I think the Meigray COO or something posts here once in awhile.

I'd love a Jonathan Quick jersey, but looking at their website at 2k for the regular season, I'd say for Stanley Cup finals, I'd expect more than double.

Quote Originally Posted by Neely8 View Post
    Meigray will be selling Kings jerseys. If you're interested in something I'd call them asap to see about preordering. I'm guessing Steiner will be selling the Rangers Finals jerseys since they have been selling their jerseys for the past few years.
    Does the rep from Steiner still post here? I'd like to hear the prices they'll be selling the Finals jerseys for, if they do.

Quote Originally Posted by xsentrixsupra View Post
    I think the Meigray COO or something posts here once in awhile.

I'd love a Jonathan Quick jersey, but looking at their website at 2k for the regular season, I'd say for Stanley Cup finals, I'd expect more than double.
    Meigray is selling the Quick finals jersey for $10k. Black one is already sold, white is still available
    - Jason

Hi guys,

Thanks for the posts and the heads up ...

We do have a few LA Kings Final Set 1 jerseys available ...

Quick, white No. 32, $10,000
    Brown w/captain's C No. 23, $6,500 in either color
    Carter, white No. 77, $6,000
    Richards, No. 10, $5,500 in either color
    King, white No. 74, $2,500

I also have, for anyone interested, two tickets in Premier Level Seats for Game Two. My cell is 908-581-6688, and I am in LA through Saturday's game. Then back to NYC for Games 3 and 4.

Thanks, Barry

Good talking to all of you who called.

The tickets for Game 2 are gone ... I might have for Game 5, and will post if I do.

Barry

Quick Update after Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final:

The black set is sold out ...
    Whites remain for Brown, Carter, Richards and King.

For those of you who do not know, MeiGray is imbedded in the Kings' dressing room throughout the Stanley Cup Final authenticating pre- and post-game the jerseys worn throughout the series.

Game 3 at Madison Square Garden Monday, when the Kings break out their White Stanley Cup Final Set 1 jerseys.

Barry