The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gopack1782
    • Jan 2011

Re: The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

"Warheel" - that's awesome - you should post those jerseys! - i'm sure an exception could be made in the Pack forum

Tom, thanks for the kind words. This season has had its ups and downs. Still have a ways to go moving forward. Looking forward to seeing your new Holt find!

Comment

• Gopack1782
      • Jan 2011

Re: The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

Picked these up a few weeks ago via NFL Auctions.

TJ Grapham game used Military Appreciation Salute to Service gloves worn against Steelers on November 9th during the 2014 season. Graham caught a 67 yard touchdown pass from Michael Vick wearing these gloves.
      Attached Files

Comment

• tom1315
        • Mar 2008

One of my most cherished game worn helmets…a Tory Holt late 2001 season gamer! I've looked at a couple of his helmets over the years yet was never able to get comfortable. This one was obtained from a friend and fellow collector with impeccable provenance and he graciously sold it to me. I'm so thrilled…enjoy!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni
        Attached Files

Comment

• Gopack1782
          • Jan 2011

Tom,

Congrats on the Super pick up!! Awesome addition to your helmet collection!! A nice gamer when Holt wore #88 earlier in his career!

I had once owned a Holt game used helmet several years back but had parted with it. I'd also like to add one back into the collection. Love those Rams helmets!!

This thread is doing a great job on covering most of our past and present Pack Stars in the NFL.

Happy Holidays!
          Vin

Comment

• Gopack1782
            • Jan 2011

With the Panthers vs Seahawks game only hours away, I figured I'd post 2 of my newest pickups. I'm still in shock that I was able to find these back to back. Love the new Nike Panthers jerseys, especially with the 20th Anniversary patches!!

Jerricho Cotchery Game Worn Panthers Black Jersey vs Atlanta Falcons on November 16th. Cotch had 2 catches for 43 yards.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Gopack1782
              • Jan 2011

Jerricho Cotchery 2014 Game worn/Autographed Panthers White Jersey worn in month of October. Its possible Cotch wore this jersey in multiple, if not all 3 games vs the Bears, Bengals & Packers when the Panthers wore the White in Oct. Jersey shows tons of use! Still in the process of doing some photo matching.
              Attached Files

Comment

• tom1315
                • Mar 2008

"Gopack1782," two very fine Cotchery jersey pickups…I had my eye on the white one but did not pull the trigger…really trying to be selective and so many nice helmets coming up in the Hunt SB auction and Goldin's current one so watching the pennies…I really like those jerseys…keep me in mind if you decide to move any.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Comment

• Gopack1782
                  • Jan 2011

Thanks Tom. Much appreciated . I will definitely will.

Good luck on the Hunt and Goldin auctions. Looks like there are some very nice helmets listed!! You have quite the helmet collection for sure!!

Talk to you soon

Comment

• Gopack1782
                    • Jan 2011

Shout out to board member "RKGIBSON".

It was a pleasure to work out a deal with him on this Vaughan Johnson game used New Orleans Saints Helmet from the Reggie White Estate Collection. Super excited to add this helmet to my growing game worn NC State Alum Collection.

Helmet has tons of prominence as this was a gift from Vaughan to Reggie White. Reggie was a collector himself who often exchanged helmets with opposing players after games. Vaughan wore this during the entire 1991 regular season and 1991 Pro Bowl game. Helmet is hammered with use with tons of battle scars.

Vaughan was a member of the Saints legendary "Dome Patrol" defense alongside Sam Mills, Pat Swilling & Ricky Jackson in the late 80's and early 90's. Vaughan was also a standout linebacker at North Carolina State University.

Below are photos of the helmet and some photo matching!

Thanks for looking!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Acerrob
                      • Aug 2005

brissett underarmour all american game used jersey

Comment

• Acerrob
                        • Aug 2005

brissett underarmour all american game used jersey with pic
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...