Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

Tom, great looking Anthony Hill game worn Colts uniform. It displays very nicely and the photo matching looks spot on from the game against the Pats! What a shame on what happened to Scott Kooistra having that spinal injury.

Nick, Awesome Philip Rivers jersey! A Rivers game worn jersey is one of my grails and I hope to own one sooner then later! Were you able to track down which game the jersey is from?

Roman Gabriel was the closet to the Hall of Fame the Pack has had up to this point. Torry Holt should be able to get in after a couple of ballots. Rivers should be a sure thing!

Re: The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

I thought maybe Ted Brown a RB for NC State in the late 70's. He was a 1st round draft pick in 1979 - #16 by the Minn Vikings. Played with the Vikings from 1979 to 1986. Upon further investigation he was inducted in the College Football Hall of Fame in 2013.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Vin, thank you for the nice words! Indeed that Rivers' jersey is awesome…I too plan on adding one to my collection one day. I did not know about the injury to Kooistra, boy, I hate to learn that….Roman Gabriel…that would be an excellent choice. I agree with Vin, Torry Holt will be in one day.

As an aside - Roman Gabriel - that's a cool name for a QB I've always thought! I've met him twice…always engaging, signed a football for me and man, he had some stories from his playing days!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Hey Tom,

I do have the 2009 Cotchery Jets throwbacks from the 2009 season. The white Titans alternates that the Jets wore are still my favorite throwback uniforms in NFL history. Titans Navy jersey w/ helmet & pants worn against the Titans on Sept 27th and the Titans White alternate jersey w/ helmet & pants worn against the dolphins on Nov 1st.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Picked these 2005 Home & Away Koren Robinson Game Worn Jerseys up through a contact that had attended the Green Bay Packers 2013 Tent Sale. Both jerseys have several repairs!

Koren Robinson 2005 Packers Game Worn Jerseys

Koren Robinson 2008 Seattle Seahawks Game Used Helmet w/ Visor & Gene Upshaw Sticker

Helmet was worn during Koren's final season in the NFL and during his 98 yard touchdown catch which still stands as the longest touchdown catch in Seahawks history.

Koren Robinson 2006 NFL Pro Bowl Game Used Pants to go with Pro Bowl Jersey.

Koren Robinson 2006 NFL Pro Bowl Game Used Ball w/ Autograph/Inscription

Koren Robinson December 16, 2007 Game Ball w/ Autograph/Inscription
    (Green Bay Packers vs St. Louis Rams)

awesome stuff guys! Some familiar stuff but a lot of stuff I've never seen before. I'll try add some pictures of my stuff this weekend.

Anybody gotten their hands on a RW jersey yet? That would be a real cool piece for a collection.

Also, anybody got any 01-03 style Nike jerseys. Those are my favorites. Awesome jerseys.