Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Re: The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

also have number 78, 68, and 98

Re: The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

Hey Tom,

Were you at the FSU game? That was a huge heart breaker to lose that one! I like the player that Jacoby Brissett is becoming. State has tremendous potential this year with him at the helm.

Would have be huge for the program....

Picked up my 1st Game Worn Tampa Bay Buccaneers jersey. It is the new 2014 Nike Buccs jersey style and man are these awesome looking!

Mike Glennon 2014 Game Worn Tampa Bay Buccs jersey worn against the Saints on October 5th. Glennon threw for 249 yards including 2 TD's.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Koren Robinson Game Used Touch Down Ball - Brad Johnson to Koren Robinson for 80 Yards on December 4th, 2005 vs the Detroit Lions.

Dontae Johnson 2013 Senior Bowl Practice Worn Gloves - my 1st pickup with the team logo located on the inside of the gloves - very cool looking.

I have owned a Torry Holt game worn jersey in the past but had regretted selling it ever since. Recently picked up another Holt gamer and this one has some special meaning. This jersey was the product of an after game jersey swap from the Rams/Packers game on October 8th, 2006, between Holt & Koren. This jersey was acquired with paperwork directly from Koren.

Enjoy and thanks for looking!

Gopack, as a Tar Heel, it pains me to say it (ha ha) but you have a heckuva collection!

Thank you Warheel! Do you collect tarheel gamers? Tough loss for you guys this weekend .

Quote Originally Posted by Gopack1782 View Post
    Thank you Warheel! Do you collect tarheel gamers? Tough loss for you guys this weekend .
    You guys KILLED us. Should be an interesting game for the Pack against UCF.

I have a home and away Tar Heel jersey from every year I was there..we had three different manufacturers (Russell, Champion, Wilson) so there is some variety.

"Gopack1782," I love your 2006 Torry Holt gamer and the Koren Robinson collection you've amassed - super collection with nice diversity! I've got a special Holt piece coming…will share when it arrives but one of my Christmas presents to myself.

Also I'm sorry for the very late reply to one of your postings earlier…yes, we were at the FSU game…great start and poor finish. We went to the State vs UNC Tar Heels game…WOW…what a great start and a very strong finish. The two favorite colors in the stadium at the start of the 3rd Q was Pack red and aluminum grey from all of the empty seats! Great day for the Pack and the Heels just fired their defensive co-ordinator.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni