Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

Hi Guys,

This thread is for North Carolina State Wolfpack football game worn memorabilia. Please post any game worn items on current or former Wolfpack football players. Also, please feel free to share any cool related stories or experiences.

It's been a while since I posted any items. I'll kick this thread off with a few recently acquired pieces. Both of these are complementary to the Mei Gray Group. Barry was an absolute pleasure to do business with!!

1) David Amerson Game Worn Washington Redskins Away Jersey vs Oakland Raiders. This jersey is a very historic piece as Amerson recorded his 1st Career INT and took it back to the house for 45 YD's for a TD.

2) David Amerson Game Worn Washington Redskins Throwback Uniform vs San Diego Chargers. This jersey is another very historic piece as Amerson recorded his 2nd Career INT against another former Wolfpack Alum, QB Philip Rivers.

Thanks
    Vin
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Re: The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

1) TJ Graham Game Worn Buffalo Bills Jersey vs New York Jets on November 17, 2013. Graham recorded 2 catches for 74 YD's including a 34 YD TD pass from EJ Manuel. This was his 2nd Career TD Catch.

Re: The Official NC STATE WOLFPACK Thread: Post your NC State Football & Alum Game Worn Stuff!!!

1) Stephen Tulloch Game Worn Detroit Lions Away Jersey vs Chicago Bears on November 10, 2013. Tulloch had 7 tackles and was given the game ball, named co defensive player of the game alongside Ndamukong Suh. NFL Auctions COA. Pounded with Use!! . Photo Match visible with Black Markings on the top left and right of shoulder pads.

1) Koren Robinson 2006 NFL Pro Bowl Game Worn Jersey. Jersey is signed and inscribed "game used 2006 pro bowl". Jersey can be easily photo matched to small hole in left corner of the front of the jersey. This was the 1st and only NFL pro bowl game that Koren was apart of. He represented the Minnesota Vikings as a Kick Returner.

Purchased these jerseys through the New England Patriots Pro Shop last week. Jim with the pro shop was a pleasure to deal with. Was able to get these at a fantastic price! Mike Jones played in the NFL for 9 seasons, 4 seasons with the Pats!

1. Mike Jones 1995 New England Patriots Home Game Worn Jersey (M. JONES)
    2. Mike Jones 1996 New England Patriots Away Game Worn Jersey (JONES)

Thanks to board member Jon Hunt. These are 2 of my most favorite pieces!!

1. Jerricho Cotchery Game Worn NY Jets Home 2009 50th Anniversary Jersey vs Houston Texans. Jersey is pounded with use and can be photo-matched easily to photos from the game.

2. Jerricho Cotchery Game Worn/Autographed & Inscribed NY Jets 2006 Helmet. J-Co wore this helmet during the December 3rd game vs the Packers and during the remainder of the 2006 season. Helmet can be easily photo matched to game against the Packers & Raiders. Helmet comes with J-co Hologram, PSI Hologram (Had player contract at the time) & JSA sticker.

Vin, some gorgeous pieces!! You've built quite a collection…I 'chased' the TJ Graham jersey with you on NFL Auctions…glad to see its got a great home. I've picked up a few NC State NFL gamers I need to post, too!

Love, love the Jets GU helmet of Cotchery's….if my memory is correct you've his jersey, pants and throwback helmet from 2009 I think, too.

Great collection my friend!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

TE Anthony Hill - Colts game worn pants and jersey vs New England Patriots on 12/04/2011. New England won 31 to 24. Hill had two balls thrown to him…one catch for 5-yards.

Enjoy! Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Scott Kooistra Cinn Bengals 2004 game worn jersey. He was an OT in college at NC State starting every game his JR and SR seasons. He protected Philip Rivers in his SR season culminating with a win over Notre Dame in 2003 at the Gator Bowl. Drafted in 2003 by the Bengals and played with them thru 2009. Jersey shows light wear.

Tom

Banned

Are any alum in the HOF or will Rivers be the first?