Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Michael Tucker 1999 LS Bats

Would you happen to have the records for 1999 Michael Tucker LS bats? I just purchased his bat and it's a C243 model so I wanted to check the records if it's available.

Thanks!
    Kyle
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Michael Tucker 1999 LS Bats

Hi Kyle - unfortunately we do not have Tucker's records - although C243 is a valid model number that Michael has ordered during his playing career. Michael is from Chase City, Virginia - where my wife is from and I have handled several of his bats ( from clubhouse sources ) that were C243 model bats. I gave one of them to my sister - in - law a few years ago, as she went to high school with Michael in Chase City, Virginia. Although we don't have the records, I know for a fact through my sources that C243 is a model he has ordered frequently in the past. I hope that helps.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Jim

Re: Michael Tucker 1999 LS Bats

Quote Originally Posted by JimCaravello View Post
    Hi Kyle - unfortunately we do not have Tucker's records - although C243 is a valid model number that Michael has ordered during his playing career. Michael is from Chase City, Virginia - where my wife is from and I have handled several of his bats ( from clubhouse sources ) that were C243 model bats. I gave one of them to my sister - in - law a few years ago, as she went to high school with Michael in Chase City, Virginia. Although we don't have the records, I know for a fact through my sources that C243 is a model he has ordered frequently in the past. I hope that helps.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Jim

Thanks!