Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Current Golden Auction...Diet Coke, Kleenex

Ok so i cant pull it up as a link now but im sure i saw some items that looked hacked ....like Diet Coke, Kleenex and a Pink Sharpie for thousands of dollars. Anyone have any info on whats going on. I tried to get back to the link to post it and just got old auction results now.
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Re: Current Golden Auction...Diet Coke, Kleenex

Goldin sent out a link last night to participate in a trial run of their live auction system. It was only done to see how everything worked.
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

Coke, Kleneex, and Sharpie allows went bankrupt. Items worth thousands now.

No but seriously just testing out a new system. LIVE bidding auctions to be exaact

The problem with that Kleenex box was that Mears graded it an A5. I think grading tissue is absurd and we should change the criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    The problem with that Kleenex box was that Mears graded it an A5. I think grading tissue is absurd and we should change the criteria.
    I was going to bid on the kleenex but then saw it wasn't "used" so I didn't want just issued.......oh well, next time!

the 'Test Auction' has been deleted
    LIVE PREVIEW goes into effect tomorrow AM (or late tonight If I am in the mood!)
    A heads up, we will be running a sneak preview bidding party Fathers day with prizes to GUU members

and BTW, I think the can of Diet coke went for $5000+. a bottle of Perrier went for over $20,000 and 100 Cal Ripken uncut fleer sheets went for over $1 million
    I see everyone in the 'live test' was very free with the play money!
    too bad you missed it...it was fun for all, and most importantly, a good experience so that everyone knows you WILL be able to bid at the comfort of your home when the live auction is taking place July 12th