Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: "Hgpdiamond" on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodinvestments1967 View Post
    YOU BET, I will vouch for myself, THEY THEM THEIR WHATEVER. US WE how about that. WE ARE 100% AUTHENTIC. LIKE IT
    Okay, so you admit to giving yourself a positive review in the third person. It is what it is.

10% of our business is part of Celebz.
    What we mean is that we have some of celebz products that we purchased. What is the big deal about this. Its crazy how much time is spent on this. SO WHAT, I have been in business for over 40 years. This is the craziest stuff I have ever seen. Yes, I deal direct with players, and have been most of our business. We video tape and take pictures of every autograph and event we do.
    So, the problem with the above is that it seems a lot more than 10% of your gamers come from Celebz Direct. At least 30 of your current items listed are from CD, which represents about 1/2 - 2/3 of your game used items currently listed. You say that you've been in business for over 40 years.

Here's a linkback to another thread where members had problems dealing with your or "their" company, in the past:
    http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=55320

Quote Originally Posted by GoGators View Post
    I've never interacted with this seller and am not commenting in any way about their credibility.

However, I am a Lightning collector and would advise caution around the St. Louis helmet linked in this thread. On their black helmets, the Lightning have always worn white letters with blue and silver outlines. Here's an example of a correct black helmet:

The black alleged St. Louis helmet has black numbers as does another helmet offered by this seller described as being worn by Tyler Johnson (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tyler-Johnso.../111381674978). Here you can see how the black numbers belong on white helmets:

At the equipment sale, they often offer lots of different game-used helmets, some of which still have decals, many of which do not or are no longer complete. The St. Louis signature looks good, so it could well be a game-used (by someone) helmet signed by him, but I'd question whether it's a helmet worn by Marty in a game - definitely tricky wording.

As always, do your homework.
    I was at the sale and bought a couple black helmets and they all have white numbers.

Cubbs1232,

Did you get a COA ? If so does it look the same as in the St Louis ebay auction?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marty-St-Lou...item1c41c39a97

No. I can tell you they weren't issuing coas there. I asked if there was a way I could get some for my items, seeing how I spent close to 2k and they said they typically don't issue coa.

Couple things about the coa. Why is the logo on the top of the coa the old style? How is the date on the coa 4/12/12 when the sale that you are using pictures from was last year in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by cubbs1232 View Post
    No. I can tell you they weren't issuing coas there. I asked if there was a way I could get some for my items, seeing how I spent close to 2k and they said they typically don't issue coa.

Couple things about the coa. Why is the logo on the top of the coa the old style? How is the date on the coa 4/12/12 when the sale that you are using pictures from was last year in 2013?
    I have been working with the Lightning for 5 years, business and personal. My son trains with the Alumni and has been for 2 years. Check out our website and you will see how we get our Game USED LIGHTNING ITEMS.

I have been working with the Lightning for 5 years, business and personal. My son trains with the Alumni and has been for 2 years. Check out our website and you will see how we get our Game USED LIGHTNING ITEMS.
    Instead of deflecting why don't you answer the couple questions I had about your lightning coas?

I did checkout your website and I don't see anything about how you get your game used stuff, besides the "We work exclusive with all major sports teams and Hollywood productions." Which that statement isn't entirely true.

Quote Originally Posted by cubbs1232 View Post
    Instead of deflecting why don't you answer the couple questions I had about your lightning coas?

I did checkout your website and I don't see anything about how you get your game used stuff, besides the "We work exclusive with all major sports teams and Hollywood productions." Which that statement isn't entirely true.
    YOUR FEEDBACK IS CRAP, Your a JOKE, Other members have contacted us on email about how you down grade members and items on game used universe. I'm done with your remarks.

Well today I learned that I don't even care if it is legit from HGPDiamond. I wouldn't do business with them because they act like a big baby when someone says something they don't like. I only deal with mature and professional businesses. If that is how you act after 40 years in business that is quite sad.

YOUR FEEDBACK IS CRAP, Your a JOKE, Other members have contacted us on email about how you down grade members and items on game used universe. I'm done with your remarks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Always on the lookout for Evan Longoria GU items
    txacerj23@aol.com

He asked a legitimate question and thats how you respond? Personally, I think your attitude sucks and if you came here to lose potential customers, then job well done.