Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: "Hgpdiamond" on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodinvestments1967 View Post
    YOUR FEEDBACK IS CRAP, Your a JOKE, Other members have contacted us on email about how you down grade members and items on game used universe. I'm done with your remarks.
    First off, I have never questioned an item on this forum. I barely comment on the forum. You can easily go through and check every post I have ever made on here and I GAURANTEE there isn't one of me talking "crap" to another member. So you must have me mistaken with someone else.

Second, you sell crap items bro! you get used GENERIC items, then get them signed by a player and all the sudden they become the players signed game used items.

I would bet the reason you wont comment on the coas is because they are photocopied.

I will say this, the autographs are good.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodinvestments1967 View Post
    YOUR FEEDBACK IS CRAP, Your a JOKE, Other members have contacted us on email about how you down grade members and items on game used universe. I'm done with your remarks.
    I don't have a dog in this fight and don't care about either side, but as a business it does come off as extremely unprofessional to have a post like that. Also, the wrong use of "your" instead of "you're"

Banned

The use of "your" over "you're" and the Celebz Direct connection pretty much seals the deal.

I sent them a question long ago about the Manny jersey, and I got a very rude and arrogant reply. They may sell great stuff, I don't know, because I'll never look at their items again.

Banned

Hollywood Investments logic:

no name game used item + star player signature = star player signed game used item!!!