Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil316
    • May 2013

Re: "Hgpdiamond" on eBay

For what it's worth The Florida Department Of State Division Of Corporations lists the owner Of Hollywood Investments INC as a Stephen McQueen. If you go to their website you can see pictures of McQueen with all different types of celebrities. It mentions nothing of Scot Monette (Monet) as part owner.

Had I known Monette or Monet was part of this company i would not have made my purchases LOL.

Comment

• hollywoodinvestments1967
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by danesei@yahoo.com
      Are you saying that Scot Monette owns 10% of Hollywood Investments?
      Absolutely NOT.

Comment

• danesei@yahoo.com
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by hollywoodinvestments1967
        10% of our business is part of Celebz.
        Originally posted by danesei@yahoo.com
        Are you saying that Scot Monette owns 10% of Hollywood Investments?
        Absolutely NOT.
        So, what do you mean by 10% of your business is a part of Celebz?

Comment

• Jun 2014

What we mean is that we have some of celebz products that we purchased. What is the big deal about this. Its crazy how much time is spent on this. SO WHAT, I have been in business for over 40 years. This is the craziest stuff I have ever seen. Yes, I deal direct with players, and have been most of our business. We video tape and take pictures of every autograph and event we do.

Comment

• Phil316
            • May 2013

What we mean is that we have some of celebz products that we purchased. What is the big deal about this. Its crazy how much time is spent on this. SO WHAT, I have been in business for over 40 years. This is the craziest stuff I have ever seen. Yes, I deal direct with players, and have been most of our business. We video tape and take pictures of every autograph and event we do.
            It is a little crazy I could not agree more. The way I think you worded the 10% thing was a little unclear. But hey it's all good. Enjoy the forum and know that everyone has questions about different items not just yours.

Comment

• Jun 2014

Originally posted by Phil316
              It is a little crazy I could not agree more. The way I think you worded the 10% thing was a little unclear. But hey it's all good. Enjoy the forum and know that everyone has questions about different items not just yours.
              I appreciate it. We have been in business for so long and try to maintain the highest of quality & service. We appreciate your business and input. We want our customers to be happy and confidence in the sporting industry. Thank you

Comment

• Jim65
                • Mar 2013

We want our customers to be happy and confidence in the sporting industry.
                If thats true, a few questions shouldn't get you bent out of shape.

Comment

• Jun 2014

Originally posted by Jim65
                  If thats true, a few questions shouldn't get you bent out of shape.
                  You tend to say things and make suggestions on companies you know NOTHING about. I don see any CREDITIONALS behind you.

Comment

• Phil316
                    • May 2013

Hollywoodinvestments67 turn on your pm's. Also a little bit of advice. Some members like to argue and bait you into a war of words. I have found for the most part to ignore or reply kindly. Just a heads up.

Comment

• Jun 2014

Originally posted by Phil316
                      Hollywoodinvestments67 turn on your pm's. Also a little bit of advice. Some members like to argue and bait you into a war of words. I have found for the most part to ignore or reply kindly. Just a heads up.
                      Your right, I have never seen anything like this. All someone did was ask about ebay. I appreciate your input.

Comment

• GoGators
                        • Mar 2009

I've never interacted with this seller and am not commenting in any way about their credibility.

However, I am a Lightning collector and would advise caution around the St. Louis helmet linked in this thread. On their black helmets, the Lightning have always worn white letters with blue and silver outlines. Here's an example of a correct black helmet:

The black alleged St. Louis helmet has black numbers as does another helmet offered by this seller described as being worn by Tyler Johnson (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tyler-Johnso.../111381674978). Here you can see how the black numbers belong on white helmets:

At the equipment sale, they often offer lots of different game-used helmets, some of which still have decals, many of which do not or are no longer complete. The St. Louis signature looks good, so it could well be a game-used (by someone) helmet signed by him, but I'd question whether it's a helmet worn by Marty in a game - definitely tricky wording.

As always, do your homework.

Comment

• Phil316
                          • May 2013

Originally posted by GoGators
                          I've never interacted with this seller and am not commenting in any way about their credibility.

However, I am a Lightning collector and would advise caution around the St. Louis helmet linked in this thread. On their black helmets, the Lightning have always worn white letters with blue and silver outlines. Here's an example of a correct black helmet:

The black alleged St. Louis helmet has black numbers as does another helmet offered by this seller described as being worn by Tyler Johnson (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tyler-Johnso.../111381674978). Here you can see how the black numbers belong on white helmets:

At the equipment sale, they often offer lots of different game-used helmets, some of which still have decals, many of which do not or are no longer complete. The St. Louis signature looks good, so it could well be a game-used (by someone) helmet signed by him, but I'd question whether it's a helmet worn by Marty in a game - definitely tricky wording.

As always, do your homework.
                          Great post. I have come into the same situation with NHL helmets as well.

Comment

• Jim65
                            • Mar 2013

You tend to say things and make suggestions on companies you know NOTHING about. I don see any CREDITIONALS behind you.
                            Your first post on this forum:

"HGPDIAMOND is 100% AUTHENTIC. They deal direct with the Players and Teams. A lot of their coa are straight from the players. Great Ebayer"

You are vouching for yourself, so are you deliberately trying to be misleading by saying "they"?

I never suggested anything else, go back and re-read the thread.

Comment

• Jun 2014

Originally posted by Jim65
                              Your first post on this forum:

"HGPDIAMOND is 100% AUTHENTIC. They deal direct with the Players and Teams. A lot of their coa are straight from the players. Great Ebayer"

You are vouching for yourself, so are you deliberately trying to be misleading by saying "they"?

I never suggested anything else, go back and re-read the thread.
                              YOU BET, I will vouch for myself, THEY THEM THEIR WHATEVER. US WE how about that. WE ARE 100% AUTHENTIC. LIKE IT

Comment

• Rays&Mariners
                                • Feb 2012

GoGators,

Thank you for your post!

Eric

Comment

Working...