Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

"Hgpdiamond" on eBay

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Hgpdiamond on eBay? Was their stuff authentic?

Thanks
    Eric

Re: "Hgpdiamond" on eBay

HGPDIAMOND is 100% AUTHENTIC. They deal direct with the Players and Teams. A lot of their coa are straight from the players. Great Ebayer

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodinvestments1967 View Post
    HGPDIAMOND is 100% AUTHENTIC. They deal direct with the Players and Teams. A lot of their coa are straight from the players. Great Ebayer
    said hpgdiamond

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marty-St-Lou...item1c41c39a97

Notice the background banner.

I can say though I have purchased a few items from these guys and I was happy with every item. Shipping was quick and items that I purchased where legit.

Thanks guys,

Phil, Funny enough, the link you showed is actually the piece I was interested in. Seems weird that there are no tampa stickers on the helmet and the number 26 decal doesn't have the same look as any of his photos online I have checked?

Eric

That Bauer/Nike helmet was worn before the 11/12 season. The 11/12 season was the first year that teams wore numbers on the front of their helmet.

for what its worth, the couple of lightning helmets I was interested in that they had nothing seemed to line up. Whether it was missing logos added numbers etc.

Also I would be cautious of the Lightning shoulder pads they put up for sale. I was at the Lighting sale and I can tell you that they did have some of the top players gear there but none of the shoulder pads were marked with player names or numbers.

Hollywood Investments sells a lot of items from Celebz Direct. So, if you don't like Celebz Direct (either for shilling or calling non-gamers game used), you probably won't like paying the inflated prices of Hollywood Investments, either.

BTW, how can you say that you deal directly with the players and teams when a good portion of your items are from Celebz Direct?

Vouching for yourself, then saying "they" "their" doesn't help your credibility.