Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Any Bobblehead Collectors Out There?

Hello, I've been spending the past two years collecting MLB SGA bobbleheads. Wanted to know if anyone has dedicated themselves to collecting them. Also, wanted to know if anyone has any bobbleheads they would be looking to sell. Drop a line on this thread and let me know. Thanks

Re: Any Bobblehead Collectors Out There?

My buddy and I collect bobble heads. Usually I go for MiLB ones but I do have a few MLB ones. They look great displayed amongst my autographed balls and sports related books. Send me an email when you get a chance, I have a few I would sell/trade.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

I do have a decent collection of the SGA collection - only for the Yankees (since I am minutes away).

If you are looking for some - in the past, present or future, let me know and I will search if I have doubles. If I do, we can work out something.

I love collecting bobbleheads. Unfortunately they are all boxed up and I have no place to display them yet.

I have a sf giants sga Jason Schmidt from 04 that's new in box taking up room in the closet. Lmk if interested.
    Kelspeck@gmail.com

I used to, but ran out of space with a growing family. I know I have a Mariano Rivera from 2003 that is out of the box and a 2009 Brad Lidge still in the box if interested, They look like the images below. I'll check tonight and see if I have any others.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection

I have a couple Derek jeter forever collectible limited edition out of 222. The retirement pose. Also have a few yadier molina sgas to sell.

Let me know if any is interested.

Also - looking for 2006 World Series bobbleheads from forever collectible of the cardinals. Specifically yadier molina, taguchi or fredbird.

Thanks,
    Alex

anyone grab any extra bobbleheads this summer that they want to trade? PM me

sorry, meant to say email me
    pjlepak at sbcglobal dot net

still looking for any stadium giveaway bobbleheads from the past two years . MLB or Milb. let me know if you want to trade!