Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Any good pickups from White Sox garage sale

Quote Originally Posted by stasman View Post
    I went one year but was so far back in the line we ended up leaving before we got in... What time do you get there to make it in?
    7:30 i was at the end of the first wave in so prob 50 deep or so. seems like most people showed up about 10 min after me. I had checked out by 9:45 went to go back in because i was holding to much stuff and had to wait till about 11 to get back in. I sat in my car emailing people from here about the sale until i went back in and found some more items. Really they had some better bats out there when I went back in. Who knows maybe they threw up some Abreu bats at the end when most people there would not spend that much. Judging by years past prices I could see Abreu bats at 4-500. Mlb authenticated to me would be a steal. Most people who go to those sales after all the dealers leave would not even spend that much. I couldnt imagine what a bat of his authenticated would go for on mlb auctions.

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    7:30 i was at the end of the first wave in so prob 50 deep or so. seems like most people showed up about 10 min after me. I had checked out by 9:45 went to go back in because i was holding to much stuff and had to wait till about 11 to get back in. I sat in my car emailing people from here about the sale until i went back in and found some more items. Really they had some better bats out there when I went back in. Who knows maybe they threw up some Abreu bats at the end when most people there would not spend that much. Judging by years past prices I could see Abreu bats at 4-500. Mlb authenticated to me would be a steal. Most people who go to those sales after all the dealers leave would not even spend that much. I couldnt imagine what a bat of his authenticated would go for on mlb auctions.
    Thanks

They had $10 jerseys? I'm not a White Sox fan but even I couldn't pass on one at that price if I had the chance.
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    They had $10 jerseys? I'm not a White Sox fan but even I couldn't pass on one at that price if I had the chance.
    Looked to be spring training alternate. The ones that come to mind were Mitchell #55 and Thompson #46.