X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Detroit Tigers Foundation

For those of you sending autograph requests to the Tigers at Comerica Park, be aware that the better names on the team are signing only with a donation to the Detroit Tigers Foundation and only for cards. I do not have a complete list of players and their corresponding donations. The payer I sent to (Nick Castellanos) requires a $10 per item donation (which I just sent out). I don't think Nick's autograph on a card is worth $10, but, since it's for charity, I was OK with it.

Dave Miedema
  • Dach0sen0ne
    • Jul 2010

Re: Detroit Tigers Foundation

The official website of the Detroit Tigers with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

Here's more info.

Comment

• DarronMarkwood
      • May 2014

Thanks for posting this guys! Not a bad cost for a signature from the Tigers big names so I might make a few donations and send a few cards out for this.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

As a follow=up, my request from Castellanos came back today, between 7-8 weeks after sending. Good autograph...I'd go this route with some of the other less expensive players in the future.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• danesei@yahoo.com
          • Feb 2014

Heads up. They reject any items sent after Aug 31 each season, so everyone will need to wait for next year.

Comment

Working...