Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

NHL Detroit Red Wings Jerseys for Sale

Drew Miller - 2013 Road Set 1...jersey is hammered (as far as current jerseys go)...stick marks all over the front and repairs throughout, including two monster repairs on the sleeve...jersey is photomatched - $350

Cory Emmerton - 2011-12 Road Playoff Set...jersey has light wear...comes with stat sheets from each of the playoff games he wore the jersey in (comes from Hockeytown Authenics) - $300

Landon Ferraro - 2011 Training Camp...light wear, with a few marks on the arms and a couple on the body - $275

Joakim Andersson - 2011 Training Camp...decent wear throughout the jersey - $225

Thomas McCollum - Training Camp (worn somewhere between 2009-11)...size 58 goalie cut with good wear all over the jersey - $150

Mike Knuble - 2013 Home Set 1...Knuble never played in a regular season game for the Wings that season, so this is a game issued jersey - $125

If you don't like the price, make me an offer...deals will be made if multiple jerseys are purchased. All jerseys come with LOA from Hockeytown Authentics...Let me know if you have any questions!

Email me at nickbaz40@gmail.com

Re: NHL Detroit Red Wings Jerseys for Sale

Do you have any of the game used skates or gloves from Hockeytown Authentics? Was lucky enough to pick up a few sets at the sale a few weeks back and looking for a few more. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't...just jerseys and a couple of sticks.

Appreciate the response. I also have a few current and former Wings sticks if interested. I don't do a lot of the game used jerseys, but would be willing to work a deal if you have interest. Can send a list of my autographed and game used items. Just got some great Drew Miller gloves and a few other items via Hockeytown Authentics.

Hi Nick - Email sent.

Knuble has sold.

Knock $25 off the remaining jerseys. Everything will be moving to eBay soon. Thanks!

Copa, I've been tied up with work and kids...and have not been on here in some time. Could you shoot me a note, or pass my info on to the buyer of the Knuble jersey? While my collecting has taken a back seat, he's one of the local players that I'd still like to try to get jerseys of: Johnppopma@gmail.com . Thanks, John

Is the McCollum training camp jersey a practice style jersey or is it a game style w/name straight across the back as opposed to arched?

The McCollum (along with the Andersson and Ferraro) are all practice style jerseys.