Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Starling Marte

Starling Marte

Any Marte items, please list. Really would like a HR ball.

Re: Starling Marte

Not a HR, but I do have a hit ball for which I'd be curious your offer. It is from the "rookie" and playoff 2013 season. Also have a Cutch RBI hit ball with an enlarged print of the actual hit from same (MVP) season... and a full season ticket from the Pirates playoff clinch game. If you care to make an offer on just the Marte ball or a package, my e-mail is below:

plettner at fuse dot net

Quote Originally Posted by dplettn View Post
    Not a HR, but I do have a hit ball for which I'd be curious your offer. It is from the "rookie" and playoff 2013 season. Also have a Cutch RBI hit ball with an enlarged print of the actual hit from same (MVP) season... and a full season ticket from the Pirates playoff clinch game. If you care to make an offer on just the Marte ball or a package, my e-mail is below:

plettner at fuse dot net

Also, the Marte hit ball is from June 3... I have not checked to see what # hit is was, but if you do you are likely to find that it is among first 100 career hits for Starling.

Thanks for the reply however I already have a 1b, 2b, and 3b.... just need the HR.

I have a Marte hr ball it was actually his first hr in pnc park and his 3rd of his career email me buckenbroncos@gmail.com

I have a game used/signed bat of his. Please email me at dteters@access.k12.wv.us if you are interested.