Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    admin_old

Re: Posts About Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by jataman2612 View Post
    I was not aware of the 24 hour rule. I did not read the rules of this site because I thought it would be pretty much common sense what was ok and what isn't.

I had found something that I wanted to bring to everyone's attention because I care about this industry like everyone else. Had I read the rules I would have seen that. My apologies. I did send the person an email and haven't heard back from them. If I don't hear back in a few days I may post about it.

On the same note I have a question: Can I post my deleted post later in the week and alert people of what I came across since it happened Saturday? I think it would be good to get out there so that people know what is going on.

I am only asking this so that I follow within the rules and don't get banned. Any help would be appreciated.
    The ebay bidding you were questioning appeared to be the live floor bids being entered into eBay. That was a live auction that allowed bids on eBay in addition to their live bids.

Re: Posts About Fraud

Well in that case that explains why the same account was constantly putting in bids for items that they were already winning. There was nothing on the ebay site that indicate there was live floor bidding.

I apologize for the confusion but next time it would be nice if they would indicate that in the auction. When you see 10+ bids from the same account that that person is already winning, shilling is the first thing that comes to mind.

In general before you buy anything do your homework. Alot of people just take a sellers word or a piece of paper. Also keep in mind a certificate of authenticity is just a piece of paper and is about as good as the person who wrote it.

If you can photo match the item that trumps anything.