Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sixburgh
    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Kelly12
    Is your Pro Bowl Bennett game worn, issue, or just authentic. Not sure if 93 Pro Bowl jerseys were available to fans for sale yet?
    They weren't available to the public but in '93 each player was issued 2 jerseys.

Originally posted by gobills123
    It matches a pic of him wearing it with other Bills players, but i couldnt find a decent pic of him playing so im not sure if they had 2 and 1 was worn the day before and 1 in tue game or if it was all the same.
    The off center red inner portion of the '7' matches the jersey he was wearing for the members of the Bills team photo.
    I have seen instances where the player wore the same jersey for both the photo and in game and times when 2 different ones were worn.
    Thurman even wore #32, John L Williams number, for the Bills photo in '91 but #34 in the game.
    I have the game on DVD (I'm obsessed with that era of PB games) and could take a look and try to get a definitive answer for you if you would like.
    I also collect '89-'94 Pro Bowl jerseys would also be interested in purchasing the jersey if you ever decide to part with it.

eminenjerseys@yahoo.com
    WANTED: 1989-1994 Pro Bowl Jerseys
    Issued or Used
    From Replacement Players to HOFers
    eminenjerseys@yahoo.com

Comment

• gobills1212
      • Jan 2018

Nice!
      we have since hooked up on IG I believe. I'm Yellowsub73 - I update new acquisitions there as its much easier to upload pics. Its funny to look back at this though. I'm up to about 20 Kellys now as well as a 90s practice jersey. My non Kelly collection has also grown quite a bit as well. Fun stuff! Anyone interested can view current pics over on Instagram.

News of Note - The company I work for, recently purchased a GIANT collection of Bills memorabilia from a former EQPT staff member who just retired. I've spent the last 2 or 3 months inventorying everything and its just amazing. HUNDREDS of jerseys (1987-2015 ), Hundreds of pairs of pants, tons of cleats, new, used, and autographed, some helmets, visors, cut ups, mouth gaurds, stadium flags, signs both big and small, the logo from the old locker room carpet, thousands of gloves, shoulder pads, laundry bins, storage lockers, locker room stools, game balls, presentation game balls, frqmed pictures from offices from before the remodel, etc - you name it, it was in the collection.

Since the Bills never do their own garage sale, we are going to do essentially the same thing in late Aug, early Sept.
      When we have some dates solid, if anyone is interested I'll be sure to update!

Comment

• Townshend2372
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by gobills1212
        Nice!

Since the Bills never do their own garage sale, we are going to do essentially the same thing in late Aug, early Sept.
        When we have some dates solid, if anyone is interested I'll be sure to update!

Hi!

If this hasn't happened yet, I would love to stay in the know! I would love to hear about the helmets especially!

Thanks,
        Brian
        jeffries.brian @ hotmail.com
        jeffries.brian@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...