Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Jim Kelly Gamer Collection

Went to a local card show yesterday and stumbled onto this 1996 gem. Only the 2nd from his last year ive seen so it was high on my want list. Made my day!!
    Lighting is WAY to bright here and the filter white it out, but theres actually some nice turf wear and sweat stains etc. great piece!

Re: Jim Kelly Gamer Collection GRAIL ADDED

Well, I got REALLY lucky and got 'A little help from my friend' as he was kind enough to spot the Craigslist post that had a couple Bills jerseys framed from the 90s a seller was parting with. He asked me what I thought and went and picked them up and we ended up working a deal as he was looking to expand his 80s/90s Bills collections and I had some doozies for trade bait. In the end, we both were happy and I was able to add a piece to my collection that while not game worn and a backup at best - isnt something I ever thought would come my way OR be able to afford. So, yesterday was a great day as should be the case when you obtain your grail. Lucky to have a collector friend keeping an eye out as well.

Hey Guys, I know there are a lot of Buffalo collectors on this site.
    I have a huge collection of Super Bowl Era Bills game worn memorabilia.
    Helmets of : Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Smith, Tasker, Hull, and many Standing Bills Gamers from the 60's on and on.
    Jerseys of Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Smith, Tasker, Bennett, Metzelars, Bemiller, Devlin, Richter. Christie, Norwood, Lofton, few others.
    Also have original chairs, turnstiles, and signs from the Rock-Pile

I would be interested in trading for 1970's Buffalo Sabres Gamers is anyone has them
    Please let me know
    Thanks

1990 Blue Kelly, nice to finally fill this hole as its been a tough year to procure for whatever reason...

Would love to see some pics of your game used Bills memorabilia from the 90’s

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly12 View Post
    Is your Pro Bowl Bennett game worn, issue, or just authentic. Not sure if 93 Pro Bowl jerseys were available to fans for sale yet?
    They weren't available to the public but in '93 each player was issued 2 jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by gobills123 View Post
    It matches a pic of him wearing it with other Bills players, but i couldnt find a decent pic of him playing so im not sure if they had 2 and 1 was worn the day before and 1 in tue game or if it was all the same.
    The off center red inner portion of the '7' matches the jersey he was wearing for the members of the Bills team photo.
    I have seen instances where the player wore the same jersey for both the photo and in game and times when 2 different ones were worn.
    Thurman even wore #32, John L Williams number, for the Bills photo in '91 but #34 in the game.
    I have the game on DVD (I'm obsessed with that era of PB games) and could take a look and try to get a definitive answer for you if you would like.
    I also collect '89-'94 Pro Bowl jerseys would also be interested in purchasing the jersey if you ever decide to part with it.

eminenjerseys@yahoo.com

Nice!
    we have since hooked up on IG I believe. I'm Yellowsub73 - I update new acquisitions there as its much easier to upload pics. Its funny to look back at this though. I'm up to about 20 Kellys now as well as a 90s practice jersey. My non Kelly collection has also grown quite a bit as well. Fun stuff! Anyone interested can view current pics over on Instagram.

News of Note - The company I work for, recently purchased a GIANT collection of Bills memorabilia from a former EQPT staff member who just retired. I've spent the last 2 or 3 months inventorying everything and its just amazing. HUNDREDS of jerseys (1987-2015 ), Hundreds of pairs of pants, tons of cleats, new, used, and autographed, some helmets, visors, cut ups, mouth gaurds, stadium flags, signs both big and small, the logo from the old locker room carpet, thousands of gloves, shoulder pads, laundry bins, storage lockers, locker room stools, game balls, presentation game balls, frqmed pictures from offices from before the remodel, etc - you name it, it was in the collection.

Since the Bills never do their own garage sale, we are going to do essentially the same thing in late Aug, early Sept.
    When we have some dates solid, if anyone is interested I'll be sure to update!

Quote Originally Posted by gobills1212 View Post
    Nice!

Since the Bills never do their own garage sale, we are going to do essentially the same thing in late Aug, early Sept.
    When we have some dates solid, if anyone is interested I'll be sure to update!

Hi!

If this hasn't happened yet, I would love to stay in the know! I would love to hear about the helmets especially!

Thanks,
    Brian
    jeffries.brian @ hotmail.com