Quote Originally Posted by Kelly12 View Post
Is your Pro Bowl Bennett game worn, issue, or just authentic. Not sure if 93 Pro Bowl jerseys were available to fans for sale yet?
They weren't available to the public but in '93 each player was issued 2 jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by gobills123 View Post
It matches a pic of him wearing it with other Bills players, but i couldnt find a decent pic of him playing so im not sure if they had 2 and 1 was worn the day before and 1 in tue game or if it was all the same.
The off center red inner portion of the '7' matches the jersey he was wearing for the members of the Bills team photo.
I have seen instances where the player wore the same jersey for both the photo and in game and times when 2 different ones were worn.
Thurman even wore #32, John L Williams number, for the Bills photo in '91 but #34 in the game.
I have the game on DVD (I'm obsessed with that era of PB games) and could take a look and try to get a definitive answer for you if you would like.
I also collect '89-'94 Pro Bowl jerseys would also be interested in purchasing the jersey if you ever decide to part with it.

eminenjerseys@yahoo.com