Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Game Used NFL, Chad Johnson Cleats & Detroit Red Wings

Wanted to see if there is any interest in these items as I've been posting them on ebay for a while. I'm willing to sell or trade for game used OR autographed (certified) items. I'm in Michigan so any Detroit teams (Tigers, Red Wings) definitely are worthwhile but I'm also a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan, so those items also peak my interest. No interest in the G/U baseballs - but any other items I have interest in. I can send more photos as needed. Like everyone else, I put a price on these items and I am willing to negotiate.

• Chad Johnson G/U Cleats autographed (both cleats with good wear) with Elite COA - $300
    • Reggie Wayne G/U Cleats (2002 or 2003 season showing tape marks and number) - $300
    • Laveraneus Coles G/U Cleats (2005 Season) - $100
    • Jerramy Stevens G/U Cleats from NFC Playoff game vs. Bears with locker room nameplate - $75
    • Miles Austin G/U cleats with Steiner Hologram & COA - $100
    • Marion Barber G/U cleat (single) with Steiner Hologram with no COA - $50
    • Tiki Barber G/U cleats with COA - $150
    • Dre Bly Detroit Lions G/U Cleats - $140 with PSA/DNA from NFL auctions
    • Jose Iglesias Game Used Batting Gloves with Onyx COA/holograms - $100

If you want pictures of these items and other autographed items, simply search my ebay auctions using seller ID "darrons". My ebay feedback speaks for itself. If I don't have the items listed, I'll gladly shoot you some photos.

I also have a pair of game used skates from Kyle Quincey (Detroit Red Wings) from the 2013 season with Hockeytown Authentics COA and hologram that I would part with for $250 shipped. I can send photos as needed as they show good wear. In terms of G/U sticks, I have Johan Franzen (hockeytown authentics hologram, Darren Helm signed with HA hologram, Dan Cleary, Jonathan Ericsson and many other older Wings (Racine, Garpenlov, Fedyk, Chiasson, Dale Krentz). I also have a Brent Johnson Game Issued Autograph goalie stick and a couple of Mikael Samuelsson hockey stick shafts (no blade) and a Justin Abdelkader G/U stick shaft autographed. Make offers on those.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post. Feel free to email me at darronm@yahoo.com or respond her with cash/trade offers.

Re: Game Used NFL, Chad Johnson Cleats & Detroit Red Wings

Email sent very interested in the Stevens cleats, considering the Coles.

Received your email and sent you links to both of the pairs of cleats. Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you need additional pictures or information.

had a few people hit me up on these items... still available. A "bump" here... feel free to ask me any questions if you would like to purchase.

I also have a few other items.
    * Detroit Tigers G/U Hat from July 4th game for Nick Castellanos - $150 (rookie hat - first time wearing it)

I did find both COAs on the Dallas Cowboys cleats. Will keep the price the same.

Bump... willing to trade items below for g/u stuff from Tigers, Red Wings or other teams. Shoot me an offer. Thanks!