Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • esigs
    • Aug 2012

Re: Wall Bat Display

The display came out really nice! If you don't mind, can you please email me as much detail as you can about your display? Specially the measurements, whether the acrylic case is set flush to the wooden deck, how is the back of the deck for hanging purposes, whether you stained the deck or not, which company you used for the acrylic case, which eBay seller you got the holders, measurement on putting them up, etc. Thank you!

Comment

• cjw
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by esigs
      The display came out really nice! If you don't mind, can you please email me as much detail as you can about your display? Specially the measurements, whether the acrylic case is set flush to the wooden deck, how is the back of the deck for hanging purposes, whether you stained the deck or not, which company you used for the acrylic case, which eBay seller you got the holders, measurement on putting them up, etc. Thank you!
      Awesome display! I would also appreciate details pls, if not too much trouble? Thanks in advance! Chris (chris@pacmedia.ca)
      WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

Comment

• momen55
        • Aug 2006

i don't know how difficult it would be to find, but i made mine out of an endcap from a store rack, that was selling everything because it was closing. i bought 1/8 wire hooks and set it up. i am really happy with it and the wife is as well. total cost, about $60.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03267 (1024x650).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	342.1 KB
ID:	700487

Comment

• skyking26
          • Dec 2005

I can email pictures of my homemade bat displays to anyone; just ask. I have no idea how to post pics here so that's the best I can do
          ROBERT KOPPEL
          Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
          and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• gtmsportscards
            • Apr 2011

This is awesome man. I too was in awe of those bat displays in Fenway. how did you fasten the acrylic to the wood?

Comment

• esigs
              • Aug 2012

Has anybody heard from the OP with the details on the display case?

Comment

Working...