X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: Ebay member check

Originally posted by mbenga28
    Thanks metsbats, were you able to photomatch the items you purchased from this seller?

Didn't get anything which was a photo matchable item.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• Wrigley2010
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by pungent
      Off topic but is jhustle1 and b-e-collectibles the same Ebay sellers? I used to follow b-e's auctions years ago when they sold Knicks game used and they sold similar 90's era items like the way jhustle is now.
      I do recall jhustle1 selling some autographed/game used items that had b e collectibles red hologram on them.

Comment

• pungent
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Wrigley2010
        I do recall jhustle1 selling some autographed/game used items that had b e collectibles red hologram on them.

The combined feedback they have on Ebay and no one here who has purchased from them has been able to photomatch any of their items is a red flag for me.

Comment

• Wrigley2010
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by pungent
          The combined feedback they have on Ebay and no one here who has purchased from them has been able to photomatch any of their items is a red flag for me.
          I understand wanting to photo match an item for the "ultimate" authenticity but I own several MLB authenticated item's that I can not photo match. Whether it be lack of definitive use of or lack photos. Also, while I'm not defending jhustle1 in any way there feedback is excellent in my opinion. 6400 feedbacks and 4 negatives.

Comment

Working...