Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Detroit Tiger Baseballs from road games MLB authenticated

I'm looking for Detroit Tigers MLB authenticated baseballs from them playing on the road....2 types...Detroit Tiger "hits" (single,double,triple,or home run) and Justin Verlander Pitches...any year is fine.
    I need 'hit' tiger balls from NY,Toronto, Tampa & the white sox and many national league parks...
    I need Verlander pitched balls from NY & Boston & most national league parks...
    please email if you can help....thanks to everyone as always!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Re: Detroit Tiger Baseballs from road games MLB authenticated

I would try the mets in-stadium booth, I thought they had a couple tiger's used baseballs from their visit to Citi Field in 2013

Cross Toronto off the list of hit baseballs!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    Cross Toronto off the list of hit baseballs!!!
    Might as well ... cross Yankees off the list also!

Why?

Because no such thing exist - unless it is Yankees' milestones related (Jeter's, Mariano's, Arod's...)

As far as I know, the Yankees do not allow authenticator(s) in the dugout to authenticated - foul, hit or whatever baseballs. It is all generic to the date of the game only.

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    Might as well ... cross Yankees off the list also!

Why?

Because no such thing exist - unless it is Yankees' milestones related (Jeter's, Mariano's, Arod's...)

As far as I know, the Yankees do not allow authenticator(s) in the dugout to authenticated - foul, hit or whatever baseballs. It is all generic to the date of the game only.
    I know....thats crazy isnt it!! Boston has been the same way, but during the post season last year MLB authenticaters did it to the pitch, so I was able to snag a hit. Hoping maybe something like that will happen w/ the Yankees, even though in 2011 & 2012 post season against Detroit they were generic to the game.
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

cross Tampa off the list!!
    For Tiger hits in the american league I need NY & Chicago....need many national league cities.
    For Verlander pitches I need NY & Boston......need many national league cities,
    Thank you as always!!!
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

For Tigers 'hits'..I just need Yankees in the American league..National I need Milwaukee,Cubs,Atlanta,Mets,Phillies,Dodgers,Giant s & Rockies.

For Verlander 'pitched' baseballs..I need Boston & Yankees in American, National I need Milwaukee, Cubs, Atlanta, Washington, Mets, Phillies, Miami, Dodgers, Giants & Rockies.

I realize some of these may have never happened Like Verlander pitching in some of the National league parks.
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net