Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Story on Brewers Authentics

Some comments from team officials and info on the MLB game-used authentication program from a Brewers perspective: http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...an-delightful/

Re: Story on Brewers Authentics

After only working with Steiner Sports, I really liked Brewers Authentics team. I purchased a Brett Gardner Locker room Tag for a reasonable price and I received a handwritten letter thanking me for my purchase

Quote Originally Posted by mreph View Post
    After only working with Steiner Sports, I really liked Brewers Authentics team. I purchased a Brett Gardner Locker room Tag for a reasonable price and I received a handwritten letter thanking me for my purchase
    David Siever and the Brewers authentics team is really great to work with. They have improved greatly in the last year and are continuing to learn. Prices aren't perfect sometimes and they don't get a lot of action on MLB Auctions as they set the starting bid at what they want, but overall it hasn't been too bad.

The kiosk is a think of beauty though. They look awesome and the lighting used compliments the items nicely.

Dave is a great guy to work with, but very hard to get a hold of. Sometimes it takes weeks to get through to him, and he has never returned a message I've left. Maybe I need to spend more money there for him to remember me

I've had decent luck contacting Milwaukee Authentics on Twitter. They won't negotiate on there. But it seems to catch their attention a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by rudyjj18 View Post
    I've had decent luck contacting Milwaukee Authentics on Twitter. They won't negotiate on there. But it seems to catch their attention a bit.
    Yah this is what I do. If I don't get a reply I just start tweeting them and tell them to check their email. My biggest issue is a lot of times I don't get a follow up email. I will say it has gotten better recently though.

Calling him is probably the most reliable. Even though he is in meetings 90% of his work time(feels like it) he is good about calling back quickly.

I wish the Cardinals Would Finally get with it! There GU is Very Lacking!!!