Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Holy Grail Obtained!! Philip Rivers 2014 Jersey Playoffs Game Worn Jersey

Thanks again guys. All of the remarks are much appreciated!

Well done. Nice photomatching.
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Great jersey and photo matching! What program are you using to put these pics together with the circles? I have a jersey I'd like to do this to.

Banned

Congratulations... Always interesting to hear stories of collectors obtaining Grails and how they got it. Great pics!

Certainly not just any PR jersey - your right completely awesome and a great centerpiece for any collection.

I have dreams of owning a PR GW jersey myself but like you I would want it have some significance and be able to photomatch it as well. I had a shot at a Rivers' 05 jersey (when he was the backup for Brees) at a good price but passed because like you - I wanted one to exceed my expectations. Yours certainly does - brilliant jersey.

Thanks for sharing.

Awesome Game Used Jersey! I love seeing game used jersey with many stains on them! A piece anyone would be proud to own! Congrats!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by jfbrens View Post
    Great jersey and photo matching! What program are you using to put these pics together with the circles? I have a jersey I'd like to do this to.
    Sure thing jfbrens, I used Microsoft Powerpoint and cropped each of the pictures to fit them all on one page.

Thanks again guys!

Banned

VERY NICE!!!!!!

that is one heck of a nice gamer!!!