I've had a blast on this website since becoming a member and getting into the hobby, made some friends along the way and learned a TON.

My wife and I unfortunately have gotten a little pinched financially recently and with our second child on the way and some debt to clear I've decided to step away from collecting for a little while. I will still be around on the site because i love the hobby and def enjoy seeing some of the amazing pick ups you guys/gals seem to come up with daily, and always love learning new info.

As far as my Evan Longoria collection goes I've decided to let it go except for a just a few items I hopefully can hold on to for many years to come. I will be making a new list in the next day or two of a large majority of my collection I will be selling and will post it on the classifieds here first. Since you guys/gals have had a major part of helping me find and collect I figured I'd post the items that I can sale per forum rules on here first to give y'all the first shot at them if interested or know someone who might be interested.

Again it's been a blast putting all the time and effort into my collection and I can't thank y'all enough for all the help. I will def miss the collecting side of the hobby and hopefully someday in the not to distant future I can start collecting again, but as for now my family comes first and I've got to exhaust every option I can to help them and make our lives as comfortable as possible and this unfortunately is one of the cuts I need to make. Hope to keep in touch with y'all and if any of you are ever around the Houston/Galveston area look me up and we'll have a beer and chat.

- Jace Walters