Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ryan Braun Issued Cleats

For sale is a pair of Ryan Braun team issued, autographed cleats. These are from the 2009 season. Purchased directly from Mikita Sports. Asking $175. Email with questions.

Re: Ryan Braun Issued Cleats

Couldn't upload photos because they're too large but email me for photos.

Per forum rules you aren't supposed to advertise something for sale here that is already listed on eBay.
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

My apologies. Mods, please delete thread.

Cleats are sold.

If they are not game used, why would you put that in the title description?

Quote Originally Posted by Trublubrucru View Post
    If they are not game used, why would you put that in the title description?
    Cleats are sold(not to me) so it doesn't matter, but it says "issued" in the title.

Ya it matters. Calling it game used in the title then in the last line of the description saying these are not game used is a bit deceptive. No where on the letter does it say anything about team issue either. The first time Braun ever touched them is probably when he autographed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trublubrucru View Post
    Ya it matters. Calling it game used in the title then in the last line of the description saying these are not game used is a bit deceptive. No where on the letter does it say anything about team issue either. The first time Braun ever touched them is probably when he autographed them.
    It says issued in the title...it also says team issued in the first sentence of the description and it never sounds/looks like they were used. It also clearly says not game used at the end.

Honestly I have no problem with people putting game used in the title as long as team issued is too and it is clearly stated in the description. If you don't put game used no one will see the listing.

I never intended to be deceiving. I have reached out to the buyer and told him that if he was deceived and believed them to be "game used" I would issue a full refund and pay for return shipping. I will learn from this and not repeat it.