Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dont think I could trust the authenticity of anything comming from Jose Conseco

Interesting lot, even if it is all authentic these are not worth anything near what the asking price is.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221521869857...84.m1423.l2649

Re: Dont think I could trust the authenticity of anything comming from Jose Conseco

Has been on EBay for a really long time. I'd love for him to remove it, I get tired of seeing it every week.

Super Moderator

Re: Dont think I could trust the authenticity of anything comming from Jose Conseco

I think those items have been on eBay, since 1988.

John is a good legit guy. I have bought several pieces from him before Via ebay and personally. He has a lot of Jose stuff. He was more than willing to accept offers on a few items. I was very happy with my purchases.

I'm a little confused by the jose in the bed signed photo.

The main purpose of this listing seems to be directing individuals to the seller's other items. I was pretty sure that was against eBay rules.

I find it funny that he says to own it before an auction house does. Someone who has done business with him in the past should recommend that he send it to Goldin. I'm not sure even Ken could get that much for that stuff.

Why anyone would collect known cheaters is beyond me.

Think if you are a father. "Son, here is my so and so collection." "He was caught cheating but I look up to him." "Now lets work on making you a valuable member of society with my morals."

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post

Think if you are a father. "Son, here is my so and so collection." "He was caught cheating but I look up to him." "Now lets work on making you a valuable member of society with my morals."

Roady if that was the case there wouldn't be many people to collect. I know you are talking about steroids but Babe Ruth "cheated on his wife" which is not looked down on compared to steroids for some odd reason. Gaylord Perry and Don Sutton doctored baseballs and "Cheated" in that way. It's funny how people turn a blind eye at a guy who abuses cocaine, but God forbid they do steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post

He's a cheat, but at least he's an honest cheat. The same can't be said for that McGwire character and people love him now.